Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Hellbent said:

I'm going in to be retrofitted with my rocket launcher next week.

Seeing what's happening here, you'd better do that!

Just at quick pose. Dirty room.

Also, obligatory DNF hat pic, though this picture is older by a year or so.

TimeOfDeath said:

Awesome picture

Doomworld needs a "like" button.

With a 'down ass Juggalette' stripper - She was taking her clothes off for one old man in a back-woods strip club in CT. She smelled like diesel exhaust.

Backstage / Halloween gig.

Dick-deep in gear.

AgentSpork said:

My personal message to this thread.

My resp to your image.

That's your natural hair? I thought it was a wig. My hair isn't quite that wavy when it's long. You're making me miss my long hair again though.

Yessir, leave-in conditioner and anti-friz cream makes it really shiny and loose, but it's really hard to keep it like that...usually 20 or so minutes later it winds back up. It's even worse when it's straightened. I have the hardest-to-maintain hair in the universe. Often I have to head to the salon just to try and deal with it for even a month.

:D grow it out again Nomad! Like to see members here with long hair...I think Bucket has long hair.

My hair is magnificent when it's long. It's wavy but not obnoxiously curly. I miss it. Damn it. I'd grow it out again if I weren't bent on getting a "career" started.

Bucket said:

I used to have hair down to my ass, but that was over ten years ago. Now it's about an inch.

I went the opposite direction. Mine used to be 3/16" long. A year later and it's just past my shoulders.

Ed said:

With a 'down ass Juggalette' stripper - She was taking her clothes off for one old man in a back-woods strip club in CT. She smelled like diesel exhaust.

Heh, where in CT? I imagine I'm familiar with some of the places by name and "talent," though I never got up the stomach to visit one of those rancid pits. I've heard more than one story of people accidentally getting a bit freaky with cousins and other distant relatives in more than one CT gentlemen's club.