Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alteus

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #64 - Community Chest I (Part I)

This week we will play the first Community Chest Project. Don't you dare to think this will be a piece of cake just because this is the first one of the series... We will suffer, and a lot. So if you want to join us in our punishment, we will be waiting for you this Thursday at the gates of hell. As usual, pain rotations will follow after the first one if we survive that far, and maybe we will encounter some Halloween surprises too.

Skill: Ultra Violence
PWADs: cchest, tskins1e, ,miekskins-r3, tns64, ???
Maps: 01-16,31
Lives: 1
Players: 20/50
The Euro session starts at 20:00 GMT (that's 16:00 EDT); the US session starts at 20:00 EDT (that's 00:00 GMT)

In other news: signups for the USA November '12 King of The Hill Tournament are now open. If you or your team want to register, find further information here. Registration ends on the 7th of November. Latest Zdaemon can be found here.

̨̟̰̒̀̀ͤ̋ ̬͍͕̜̻͇͓ͬ̈́̿̉͝ ̸̧̹ͧ͒̎͊ͧ͗͐͌̀ ̡̜̺͍̙̞͍̬͌͐̑̉͑̽̓̆͘͢ ̯̞̠̳̼̥͔́̎̿̀͜ ̢̔ͬ͗͛̓ͭͤͫ҉̥̣̥ ̶͈̦ͧ̈́ͧͥ͐͌ͤ́́̚͞ ̗̖̯̱͑͑͌̏̈́̾ͪ͝͝ͅ ̏͂͆ͨ͏͏̟͙̞͙͇̥
̷̡̜̏ͭͫ́̍͌͜ ̶̡͈̖͓̲̼́ͣ ̵̰͇͉̗ͩͬ͌͘ ̶͙̪̦͓͂͘ ̣̱͙̙͊̑͛ͣͬͧ̚̚ ̸̵̖̟͉̦͕̹͚͇̊̾̇ͦ́ ͖̭̥͇͚ͯͪ̈́ͪ̿̚͝ͅ ̧̯͕̤͚͓͇̩̀ͫͨ̑ͯ ̼̋͛͌̀̋̎̂̌ ̘̤̳͓͇̟̳ͪ̅̓̏́ ̶̫̤̪̅͛͛͑
̇͛҉̦̻͉͍̗͓͇̗̩ ̠̘̮̑ͤ͑̓̀ ̲̱̙͎̭͚̫ͣͪ͜ͅ ̺͂̍ͣ̍̈́ ̨̛̻̫̠̓̽ͣͣͥ͛͒ ̿ͤ̃ͧͬ̂̀̋̚҉͚̻͡ ̝̥ͪ̍̉̉̌ ̩̣͕̀̋ͫͮ ̞͉̝͙͈͚̣̊̈ͦ̄̋͐ͭ͂̕͝
̞̠ͥ̈̇̌͐̌̉ͬ
join us, or die...

LoL, that comment looks like gibberish... which may be its intention.

as for my original comment:

rawk