Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unholypimpin

Global Death Ruins of Humanity------ WAD FINISHED!! on idgames

Very cool wad but I will not play it twice in a row; you would be very kind to share the way to warp between the levels so I can pistol start the ones missing ?

type in console map then put a space then the map name you wish to warp to. maps are gd01, gd02, gd03, gd04, gd05, gd06, gd07, gd08, gd008, gd09, gd10, gd11.

gd's ... :-) yes. Thanks. I like the ghosts too much ... bravo. EDIT. Wow for the flying chaingunners too. You should consider releasing a seperate wad for your monsters replacement as they are GREAT.

I am glad you like the wad and the monsters. I didnt make the monsters graphics, i just changed their decorate to suit my wad better.

I am surprised i havnt gotten more comments on my wad, but i guess alot of people do not like it. I was hoping the people that dislike it would tell me why so i wont make the same mistake on future wads, and perhaps the people that enjoyed playing it would so some support.

Sorry. This wad is made by a female? (The email has some QUEEN stuff?)
It is obvious. This wad is very easy even for a beginner like me in the hardest skill!
Needs (I think) some more difficulty
But. The architecture is really impressive in most of places. Idea is very good. The new monsters are more than good (need more bosses). Only some difficulty is needed.

LOL! no I'm not a "female", I forget why I used that email instead of my normal one.
The wad use to be much harder on the highest difficulty but I nerfed it because monsters would literally murder you in a few shots.

Also I will be updating episode one when I release an alpha version of episode two.

Hey man, just some quick feedback, its been a while since I played a zdoom wad and this is the fix that I needed, very enjoyable but I think perhaps the difficulty could be increased on UV a bit. There is a bit too much health & armour I thought and maybe add some more monsters in on those higher difficulty settings since I was able to play through UV in a rather cavalier fashion without too much trouble. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await the release of more levels.