Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

Internet Archaeology

This is weird. At my sister's behest, I'm digging up all the impossibly old stuff I made into webpages five years ago. Some of this stuff is so old and bizarre, it's embarrasing.

Here's the shitty-riffic FAQ I wrote for Aliens TC for Doom. I can't believe Justin Fischer actually posted this thing on his site. It's even harder to believe it stil exists on GeoShitties.

He's the incredibly bad homepage my sisters and I threw together four years ago. They used to wroship the X-Files, and love the dog that became a gator snack one episode. Somehow, that page has gotten 17 thousand hits in the four years I've been ignoring it.

I had to Google to find all of this. Does anybody here have any old, fossil webpages that are still up somehow?

I made this just a few weeks after I first visited doomworld.com for the first time. Nab brought me into the community, and we made a clan called DoD (Disciples of Doom). Just found the website again a few weeks ago, the sad thing was the counter was just where I left it (I think 24 hits) in the passed few YEARS. Again, I made it before I even showed up in the forums for the first time which was june 2000.

Here's the URL: http://www.angelfire.com/boybands/dod/

Something happened just after I put up a frame in there (that's why it doesn't even have a bgcolor). The whole thing just got aborted for some reason, I think a fight between me and NAB, so here it is. Maybe it will finally get some hits =]

they deleted one of my accounts, I'm sure it would have still worked if I haven't made it redirect into a different addy.

I lost access to my old one when I closed my isp, but the mail don't work now so can't get the password e-mailed to me :)It's still there though

I'm not sure if the IMG will work, but if it does let me say this, that dog is ugly...IMO. I want a fucking Bulldog, goddamnit!

IIRC, we scanned that photo out of an issue of DogFancy.

I oughta get some photos of my Rottweiler up on that site...

I made this retarded site five years ago called Functional Entropy, and then four years ago I made another one called Doomworld. Ugh, what was I thinking?

Linguica said:

I made this retarded site five years ago called Functional Entropy, and then four years ago I made another one called Doomworld. Ugh, what was I thinking?

That would be FE