Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyImpOnCrack

Share your favorite video game/film/TV show/anime music

Hey people, I'm new here. I love Doom (obviously).

I thought this would be a fun thread to try out and a way for me to say hi to everyone in a way that doesn't seem awkward and lame.

Anyways, here is something I'd like to share:

dimension 2012 by necros, featured in crusader: no remorse, level 01. if you think there's some better video game music, i think you are wrong. it's as simple as that.

stars.mid, sod map31 by forty-two. i'm fairly certain i haven't heard anything better in the midi genre.

yeah, i'm opinionated.

Okay, I understand how to imbed now. Thanks guy with Clone in your name.

And thanks to everyone who replied and shared and all that, and to those that greeted me. It's nice to meet you, too.

I have so far really enjoyed some of the music shared.

These aren't representative of my top picks in their respective mediums, but here are some examples of music I love, most of which I doubt would be posted by anyone else here.

Anime:

1:25 is so emotional for me.

Games:

^ The male chorus that enters at ~4:52 here is reminiscent of the Soviet national anthem, which I love. This music is simply awesome.

Can't even mention great game music without appealing to FFVII for at least one example.

Mogul said:

Can't even mention great game music without appealing to FFVII for at least one example.

You are so right. "Anxious Heart" is a damn beautiful composition, too. It's my favorite from that game's soundtrack, actually.

Absolutely love these:

A contemporary favourite:-

Something old:-

I'd post more, but threads like these wreak havoc with my 10mb connection.

CrazyImpOnCrack said:

[Star Ocean 2 Battle Music]

DUDE. I love motoi sakuraba. I have the OST for SO2, and have been super jonesing to play SO3 again lately, but don't have a ps2 anymore. MUST HAVE!

Nomad said:

DUDE. I love motoi sakuraba. I have the OST for SO2, and have been super jonesing to play SO3 again lately, but don't have a ps2 anymore. MUST HAVE!

I love his work, too. I've never actually played SO3... It's the only one I haven't.

Here's more of that dude's stuff I like: