Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phenex2

Where on Earth Is EarthQuake?

Last time EarthQuake posted on DW was 2012-09-16 and he was last seen on ZDaemon on 2012-09-23.
I don't recall him vanishing like that before without any notice. Does anyone know what he is up to or can
someone contact him or knows people that could contact him? Some people are starting to get a bit nervous about his absence.

Grazza said:

The "Last Activity" on his DW account was just a few days ago.

Nice! Thanks for the quick answer. I take that as a sign of life then.

Does anybody really know where anyone is? We might all just be brains floating in vats and all of this Earth stuff is a figment of our collective imaginations.

Anyway,

I'm not sure where one of my uncles is right now.

What became of Linguica? Last post was a year ago. I miss seeing that avatar floating around the forums.

I was wondering where Som and Hyena got to myself: they'd left before I registered and they sounded like cool people.

Also, what on earth does "Azerty YAY!" mean?

Azerty (as opposed to Qwerty) refers to a keyboard layout typically used in French-speaking areas. Why exactly anyone would say YAY! about it, I'm not sure, but it causes a slight inconvenience if a port has a WASD set-up by default, and the Q key used by Doom2.exe to end recording might be an issue too.

Memfis said:

While we're at it, where is KMXEXII? His blog hasn't been updated in a month...

This.

I really hope nothing too bad happened to him...

I wonder where Ichor is and when his whole Presage Of Fury aka Carnage Galore project is getting officially wrapped up.

I also wonder where Ola Bjorling and Jan Van Der Vekken are. I remember how a few years ago Jan wanted to make a third episode of The Darkening and was offering for me to join in. But I declined due to being busy with another project at the time.

Time flies.

He goes through periods of time (sometimes large, sometimes small) without internet. I wouldn't be too worried about him, whenever he gets it back he resurfaces.

Carnevil said:

Also, Carnevil. Where the hell has that guy been?

Killing people instantly in retarded wads. :P

Nice to see you Carny.

Doomboy.

I remember seeing his name in old threads linked to by others but where did he go?

phenex2 said:
Nice! Thanks for the quick answer. I take that as a sign of life then.

For more details, check the PM I sent earlier. The tracker says you haven't read it!

Where's Danarchy? Fanatic? Cyb?? Linguica??? Where's everyone going??!

I think its right thread to ask
Where's the doom gods like stxvile, Adam hygi, Andres Johnson,Albert Valls and Radek Pecka i try to search but can't found...:(

Zahid said:

I think its right thread to ask
Where's the doom gods like stxvile, Adam hygi, Andres Johnson,Albert Valls and Radek Pecka i try to search but can't found...:(

Well for a start, here's Anders