Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manc

Doom Turns 19, It's One of "Those" Birthdays

Show of hands: who is planning their whole life around the release of the Cacowards? Come on now, people.

Bucket said:

Show of hands: who is planning their whole life around the release of the Cacowards?

I don't know if I can face the apocalypse with so important a set of questions left unanswered. :(

I think Xaser and the rest of them were hoping for the Apocalypse so they wouldn't have to write the Cacowards. Where are they?!?

Obsidian said:

I think Xaser and the rest of them were hoping for the Apocalypse so they wouldn't have to write the Cacowards. Where are they?!?

Patience is a virtue. Be an icon of patience; not an icon of sin.

kmxexii said:

Patience is a virtue. Be an icon of patience; not an icon of sin.

I used up my patience waiting for December the 10th. =D

Seriously, how are the Cacowards shaping up? Are they being posted on Christmas day or something?

Let's remember that the guys working on this stepped in at very short notice and are no doubt working very hard to get something together at a time of year where they quite possibly have family commitments etc too. I'm not convinced that making demands (even if some are humorous) is really going to speed up the process. I suspect we'll see the awards "when they're done". ;)

Enjay said:

Let's remember that the guys working on this stepped in at very short notice and are no doubt working very hard to get something together at a time of year where they quite possibly have family commitments etc too. I'm not convinced that making demands (even if some are humorous) is really going to speed up the process. I suspect we'll see the awards "when they're done". ;)

Good point. I guess I'm kind of eager seeing as it's my first Cacowards. I'll be patient. :)