Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Memfis

More Doug Ryerson wads?

In the textfile for TRIEX Doug wrote: "I believe this is my 30th wad posted to ftp." Hovewer, if you search for "Doug Ryerson" on the archives you'll find only 12 wads. So where are the other 18? I really like the maps by this author so I'd love to see more.

Can't say I've heard of them, I'll give some of his maps a play.

Having said that, more Memfis wads? I really like the maps by this author so I'd love to see more. ;)

Might be an unsupported compression format, I use InfoZip (which has a Mac version) for the odd recalcitrant archive.

Memfis said:

In the textfile for TRIEX Doug wrote: "I believe this is my 30th wad posted to ftp." Hovewer, if you search for "Doug Ryerson" on the archives you'll find only 12 wads. So where are the other 18? I really like the maps by this author so I'd love to see more.

I found 18 of 33 by searching for his email address, some of the others might have disappeared into the void when the original archive was shut down.

Cheers, I haven't thought of entering his email in the search box. btw I think I found his current address (it's in this resume) so perhaps we could ask him if he still has some of the levels but I'm a little afraid to bother a Doctor of Philosophy with my crappy english. :D