Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

That looks phonomenal. Reminds me of a custom Q3 map for some reason.

Also props to GZDoom's sky rendering :P

scalliano said:

Also props to GZDoom's sky rendering :P

That's no moon! That's a... misshapen egg?

This was me playing the Unloved 2 Beta...

Notice the SPAS-12 I'm using, and that the imps I use here have no eyes, how appropriate for a mod like this! I would love to see this finished.

Also note the black caco in the background.

Shadow Hog said:

It's clearly a Chainsawgun.

That implies it's a gun that shoots chainsaws. And naturally I want that right now.

Nomad said:

That implies it's a gun that shoots chainsaws. And naturally I want that right now.

That's right, and what could be cooler than a gun that shoots chainsaws? A chainsaw that shoots bullets, maybe?

The Monitor said:

That's right, and what could be cooler than a gun that shoots chainsaws? A chainsaw that shoots bullets, maybe?

The cost to make the ammunition would be a bitch, though...

There's only one way this tangent can end, and it's a gun that shoots chainsaws that shoot bullets.

Pedro VC: Looks kinda Unreal like.

Yea, I made a sword... it'll probably look a bit weird when it hits an enemy. I think it should be allowed to go through the enemy in first person view.. and also to cut two or more enemies with one strike.

Gez said:

That's no moon! That's a... misshapen egg?

That's a... potato chip?

Edit: Beautiful looking cathedral, nonetheless!

Nomad said:

Here, have a Chainsaw that fires the blade - it's the "Tactical Chainsaw" file, as I forgot that I was inspired by the Ballistic Knives, rather than the Tactical one when naming.

So a chainsaw blade projectile that slowly moves through monsters hitboxes continually hurting them until it goes out of them.

Phobus said:

Here, have a Chainsaw that fires the blade - it's the "Tactical Chainsaw" file, as I forgot that I was inspired by the Ballistic Knives, rather than the Tactical one when naming.

So it's basically the circular saw launcher from Redneck Rampage?

Before I have the Credit Police battering down my door, I'd like to put on record that I didn't make the chainsawgun and that it is by Pedro VC. That's not to say that there isn't stuff in the mod that I did make ;)

Dragonsbrethren said:

Technically it's not, unless you're really stretching the definition of "few."

300,000 craters at least 1KM in diameter or larger on the near side of the moon alone is "few"?

I mean, admittedly astronomy isn't really my forte, but it does seem like a lot...

Shadow Hog said:

300,000 craters at least 1KM in diameter or larger on the near side of the moon alone is "few"?

I mean, admittedly astronomy isn't really my forte, but it does seem like a lot...

Seems like quite a bit, does it not?
And why exactly is it yellow? Is it REALLY made of cheese like people used to think? If so, then that may explain it's strange shape.

Just trying a new texture with some old textures.. The new one is the smooth/clean looking texture. Maybe it'll fit better with some other smooth/clean looking textures.