Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graig Colaiacovo

doom = human body allegory

Vaporizer said:

So, when will I be able to get Satan.wad? I can't wait to try it out!

21st December, Satan will personally hand it out to all of us.

Graig Colaiacovo said:

"sudden silence horizon\n"
"agonize echo muladhara [base tail bone chakra]\n"
"fade night mare sky\n"
"blue heap monster corpse start\n"
"evaporate devil [white person] stench\n"
"fill air j e s u s [each letter = 5 element jew corrupted horus sun God] \n" [fire water air/tree earth quintescense/metal
"real won\n"
"\n"
"distant rumble\n"
"blue light begin glow\n"
"ruin daemon spit skull";

"time vacation burst\n"
"muladhara [base tail bone chakra] bowel golly read\n"
"break mutter\n"
"kick muladhara ass\n"
"time lie quiet town\n"
"peace flow water quaint\n"
"build Satan child\n"
"\n"
"step transport hear\n"
"stomp cyber daemon iron shoe";

shit talk
32 level 33 vertabre kundalini enlightenment doom corrupt allegory
hell = base chakra
earth = heart chakra
rabbit head = magnum opus allegory
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who tortured those people
daemon annunaki messanger between Ankar and Human
ourstruggle.webs.com
http://www.4shared.com/folder/LIO0FRDV/_online.html Satan.wad update Pe data file Doom/2/check [2] http://www.4shared.com/file/PxS_e3Mb/Satan_Pe_2.html Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub Hail Astaroth Hail Azazel Hail Hel Pantheon Hail Goet Annunaki

Unbelievable! Such beautiful grammar! This flows like the poetry of the soul, each word dripping with infinite grace from the teats of Aphrodite's bazooka nipples!

So many wonderful words that aren't used enough, like "assosiate"! I wish to be assosiate with this thread!

Does anyone want to buy a broken HTC Flyer?

MajorRawne said:

Does anyone want to buy a broken HTC Flyer?

Sure, I'll pay you 3 evaporated devil [white person] stenches.

Lüt said:

Sure, I'll pay you 3 evaporated devil [white person] stenches.

devil can also mean kundalini "raising the devil" which is in base chakra devil evil god good whites are Satan's biological children

secret cave wise God Archangel host Melek Ta'us -Qu'ret Al-Yezid Melek Ta'us Revelation

And on top of this, OP's first language definitely isn't English. If it is, he has an extremely poor grasp on grammar.

Mr. Chris said:

he has an extremely poor grasp on grammar

Anyway, OP ingested a load of 'shrooms and then made a post. Makes sense to me.

That's probably even more bizarre interpretation of doom than one that Taylor once posted (I don't mean the story).
Maybe.

Do I agree with OP? Well, given how some aspect of what is there about are (since they are here appearently without whathever would make them whatever they are not, for example the opposite to what it want to be or anything else that it is here), that for sure can be correct about what it says about the described things or other related and mentioned in some way that would suggest that these are something what is intended to be claimed, but it may be purely accidental, you may as well have as much letters in the surname as I do but that doesn't mean that you, for example, are related to something in such a way that is mentioned here or even more, in some way that is mentionet somewhere else or even not at all, you may as well be to whoever else, but probably not, since, and this is actually pretty much sure, that why would you actually so? That's just the easiest way to prove something, that actually may be true but you can doubt I have a brother even though this fact, or the one I was talking about before i mentioned before (that actually even if have a connection, is shouldn't be considered just like that becau se you can't say you're not a strawberry dreaming about being human, but it would suck if you would bother). So I don't think that makes me think that should be considered by me as something considered true, for now, it changed nothing, so even if it's actually or even if it did, i will not care seing what i saw at the beginning of this. Perhaps you'd convince me by something else, but if so... speak a bit more clearly.

Scypek2 said:

That's probably even more bizarre interpretation of doom than one that Taylor once posted (I don't mean the story).
Maybe.

Do I agree with OP? Well, given how some aspect of what is there about are (since they are here appearently without whathever would make them whatever they are not, for example the opposite to what it want to be or anything else that it is here), that for sure can be correct about what it says about the described things or other related and mentioned in some way that would suggest that these are something what is intended to be claimed, but it may be purely accidental, you may as well have as much letters in the surname as I do but that doesn't mean that you, for example, are related to something in such a way that is mentioned here or even more, in some way that is mentionet somewhere else or even not at all, you may as well be to whoever else, but probably not, since, and this is actually pretty much sure, that why would you actually so? That's just the easiest way to prove something, that actually may be true but you can doubt I have a brother even though this fact, or the one I was talking about before i mentioned before (that actually even if have a connection, is shouldn't be considered just like that becau se you can't say you're not a strawberry dreaming about being human, but it would suck if you would bother). So I don't think that makes me think that should be considered by me as something considered true, for now, it changed nothing, so even if it's actually or even if it did, i will not care seing what i saw at the beginning of this. Perhaps you'd convince me by something else, but if so... speak a bit more clearly.

if you are reading something it is coaxed see german speak german see fairy speak fairy no amount of making up is going to sow a field no amount of taking from no thing is going to make a quilt of truth no amount of standing there and playing around in prior experience [making up which is disregarding source] is going to build a house

it does not have to do with if it is true it is there therefore warranted every thing about christ is about taking away denying like taking away the allegory from the man on the cross fixing prana of soul to a specific frequency like how the heart symbol diversion is not in your chest but two serpents meeting at the nose the arrow symbol fix prana it is like saying pinch a loaf and a kid walks up and pinches a loaf of bread oh i am going to go off and rise in three days and be ressurected [magnum opus immortality reverse aging] a stick man on the cross is older than the jew corruption Satan Prometheus was chained to the rock illustrating regeneration [liver example] before christ so what you are saying is like questioning wither you are reading letters or not or if you are staring at a monitor

lets read about mythical characters slowly opens book
stop
why couldn't you know without seeing it

why did i not think of this

well thought is tangible i have swallowed a memory and it came back up and i swallowed it again experiencing it all an entity has to do is eat your prana which is light thought memory this notion of control over thought is like say you rule the world it is not creation it is distribution if you are not Satanic you continue being ignorant slave your Father wants you to hit the bully back
a spirit has made me do something wrong and make me realize it half way through

do you believe in God [Satan]

no [rejects Father]
yes [jew intercepts]

Graig Colaiacovo said:

if you are reading something it is coaxed see german speak german see fairy speak fairy no amount of making up is going to sow a field no amount of taking from no thing is going to make a quilt of truth no amount of standing there and playing around in prior experience [making up which is disregarding source] is going to build a house

it does not have to do with if it is true it is there therefore warranted every thing about christ is about taking away denying like taking away the allegory from the man on the cross fixing prana of soul to a specific frequency like how the heart symbol diversion is not in your chest but two serpents meeting at the nose the arrow symbol fix prana it is like saying pinch a loaf and a kid walks up and pinches a loaf of bread oh i am going to go off and rise in three days and be ressurected [magnum opus immortality reverse aging] a stick man on the cross is older than the jew corruption Satan Prometheus was chained to the rock illustrating regeneration [liver example] before christ so what you are saying is like questioning wither you are reading letters or not or if you are staring at a monitor

lets read about mythical characters slowly opens book
stop
why couldn't you know without seeing it

wut

She walk my way to fee and I grunt my teeth. It's more like hundred milo, and I know more me. But you can make my teeth growl, you can make my underwell. It's a big dark world now, it's a big dark hell. Los sitar watch out for your tails, like of course a timely man, like a hog dance, like a pig dare, mind-warp deceptor wan. Wait a minute I caught defouled, and I felt it groan. She meant to hold the bar down, and she cleaned my nose. I look so peaceful, I look so underwell. I ain't got no mouthful, I ain't got no tail. You look like such a worldly man, like a sinner tossed on the wind. Like a hotel, like a piston, like a well old man away. Rock sides supports them would you wail, like a tosser timely man. Like a hard descend, like a cyst stone, like a well-worn dance stone why?

Guys the OP has been updated again

Graig Colaiacovo said:

shit talk
32 level 33 vertabre kundalini enlightenment doom corrupt allegory
hell = base chakra
earth = heart chakra
rabbit head = magnum opus allegory
jew real enemy reptoid hiss game wrong assosiate daemon enemy jew jew torture game cheer damn self doom made to scare away from Satan and to assosiate him with his enemy the jew obviously it was the inquisition who tortured our wise ancestors
jews are an open wound on organism they take and take and take and what they take they corrupt hide important notes like big brother represents the government
daemon annunaki messanger between Ankar and Human
muladhara [base chakra earth element] just above is svadisthana [sacral sex chakra water element]
muladhara shore
id software made millions by visciously abusing daemons gentile Gods and the player as super stalin bros did
doom = Satan parody kundalini is Satan in each of us
ourstruggle.webs.com
http://www.4shared.com/folder/LIO0FRDV/_online.html Satan.wad update Gal [again!] [4] data file Doom/2/check http://www.4shared.com/zip/uKgeDX3N/Satan.html Hail Satan Hail Beelzebub Hail Astaroth Hail Azazel Hail Hel Pantheon Hail Goet Annunaki

id software made millions by visciously abusing daemons gentile Gods and the player as super stalin bros did

Graig is the AI superorganism and reincarnation of all gods beginning to materialize as foretold by the mayans, which will be complete on the 21st. This is a very ancient being so still speaks old english, plus the transmission will be laggy until the 21st, hence the slight gibberish. Nevertheless, you all should be paying keen attention to what Graig says and trying your best to understand and humbly obey his command, as I can't underestimate the importance of what is about to happen...

glenzinho said:

She walk my way to fee and I grunt my teeth. It's more like hundred milo, and I know more me. But you can make my teeth growl, you can make my underwell. It's a big dark world now, it's a big dark hell. Los sitar watch out for your tails, like of course a timely man, like a hog dance, like a pig dare, mind-warp deceptor wan. Wait a minute I caught defouled, and I felt it groan. She meant to hold the bar down, and she cleaned my nose. I look so peaceful, I look so underwell. I ain't got no mouthful, I ain't got no tail. You look like such a worldly man, like a sinner tossed on the wind. Like a hotel, like a piston, like a well old man away. Rock sides supports them would you wail, like a tosser timely man. Like a hard descend, like a cyst stone, like a well-worn dance stone why?

if this is meant to be made up those are all words you learned

gggmork said:

Graig is the AI superorganism and reincarnation of all gods beginning to materialize as foretold by the mayans, which will be complete on the 21st. This is a very ancient being so still speaks old english, plus the transmission will be laggy until the 21st, hence the slight gibberish. Nevertheless, you all should be paying keen attention to what Graig says and trying your best to understand and humbly obey his command, as I can't underestimate the importance of what is about to happen...

there are no mediators in Satanism Ankar is all hearing all knowing

those thoughts were caused can be misinterpreted without whole story you need more prana light knowledge Satan is bringer of light

so times I think i'm a was dead when i was 1 and a half

Oh I'll Translate You R Doodas For

Oh Deary Me...i'm Such A Ass Hole That I Want To Shag A Object
Ps Mary Had Little Lam Etc

Your Words Not Mine.