Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graig Colaiacovo

doom = human body allegory

And here I was thinking Google Translator had a really bad day (that and the total lack of interpunction)

esselfortium said:

MajorRawne: I don't think he has a language problem, I think he's the new prophet of Doomworld

Quoted for truth. That should be his custom title. Not that he's posting in this thread any more... but he doesn't need to post. He's said enough to keep us guessing for the next 500 years, like any good prophet :P

EDIT: Actually, where has he gone? Doomworld without Craig Galvatron is like Christmas without Noddy Holder.

Captain Toenail said:

Maybe he ascended to a higher plain of existence?

...or descended straight into the Netherrealm.

Alwaysdoomed said:

wtf is the point of this thread?

Everything in reality that is fundamental to the deconstruction of our organic dreams. The mutiny of self, a soundtrack to your failure, one syllable, one vowel.

Alwaysdoomed said:

wtf is the point of this thread?

It's got camaraderie, confusion, hopes, fears, fart jokes, an ascended being... this thread survived the apocalypse.

Alwaysdoomed said:

i think this thread needs to have a special place in hell....

This is the podium of Graig Colaiacovo, where he utters his holy prophecies! Do not deign to cast it into the inferno!

We should create a new Cacoward for most important forum threads.

We could call it the Craig Galvatron award in honour of the OP, who has brought such... er, stuff, to the Doomworld forum.

This is definitely a bot.

See: ourstruggle.webs.com

Or not.