Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ComicMischief

PWADs that target Plutonia?

I can't get enough of Plutonia. It's awesome, yo -- and I love Plutonia 2 and Revisited. However, I crave more. More! MORE! *cough* Sorry.

Have there been any/many PWADs targeting Plutonia and/or stuff in pretty much the same vein?

Thanks. That was kinda neat, although a little straightforward and a touch cramped in places.

Speaking of 'cramped', I'm also wondering what became of the 'old' Plutonia 2 which was apparently rehauled because the maps weren't up to spec. Did any of those get released?

Did you finish all 3 Micro Plutonia maps in 16 minutes? :)

ComicMischief said:

Speaking of 'cramped', I'm also wondering what became of the 'old' Plutonia 2 which was apparently rehauled because the maps weren't up to spec. Did any of those get released?

I found this demo map - http://www.doomworld.com/metabolist/plut2/download.html - but it kind of sucks. Interesting effects though.

Memfis said:

I found this demo map - http://www.doomworld.com/metabolist/plut2/download.html - but it kind of sucks. Interesting effects though.

Oh man, I remember this from back when. I even ripped off that broken door for MAP05 of my level set, Murderous Intent. Cyberdemon just killed me.

Back when, I thought it was an interesting direction chosen there, although not entirely sure about it.

ComicMischief said:

I'm also wondering what became of the 'old' Plutonia 2 which was apparently rehauled because the maps weren't up to spec.

Well, MAP06 (Collider Complex) kinda wormed its way into the final thing. Ended up being the worst map in the set. D:

As for Plutonia wads that aren't the obvious ones that explicitly have "Plutonia" in the name, Skepland comes to mind.

[EDIT] DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN