Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacowad

Lightbulb quest - [Beta]

this is my first mapset released here in the community, and i will be glad to see some suggestions on it before continue it.

4 hub-style maps for doom2, Zdoom only, you will need the latest version of it becouse of one uncompiled strife dialogue (seem that the compiler hate me).

the final wad will have 9 maps, sounds are not fully tested/replaced so may sound odd, full credits inside the .txt file.

Despite the name it isn't a jokewad, enjoy!

EDIT: link updated, please replace the old wad with this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zawfuqo96fi7uq0

some sreenshots i forgot to put in :

yes you have done it correctly, i just forgot to uncomment a couple of scripts and to remove the test playerstart :| link in the op updated.

edit2: forgive me for i am very stupid, i have also forgot another voodo dool in map04. link reupdated.

sorry for the bump, but i found really a lot of bugs in there, hopefully i have fixed them all except one: it may crash on start, i dunno what is causing it at the moment, may be the actors i spawn at the very start.

link updated in the first post, i noticed that someone downloaded it, please replace the old one, because it is in fact unplayable. sorry for the inconvenient.

the name came from some sort of cruel joke: in a world overrun by demons even find a common light bulb may be an hard task, the latter levels will be based on that search. the next planned level is located in a wharehouse, but since i really dislike crates and cratemazes, i have to find an alternate way to do it.

ahahah.

indeed it would but it isn't the case. you remembered me an old jokewad-project of mine involving the Metroid series, that i abandoned due lack of mapping skills... umm, if i could find a metroid style textures pack...

Cacowad said:

the name came from some sort of cruel joke: in a world overrun by demons even find a common light bulb may be an hard task, the latter levels will be based on that search.

LOL it might be a good idea even for one map! *creativity carrot strikes again!*