Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

FDC # 10

Maybe Daiyu doesn't have any programs that work with *.7z archives? I asked Plut to upload a *.rar archive just in case.

Right I have about an hour to complete this before dashing off to catch a bus. Don't want to miss out on my nans roast dinners... tasty :)

blob1024 said:

lol i hope its not a too long map, got to get ready for a date at 16:30! (k. 15:30 utc )

Same for me, I also hope this map isn't too huge, or with some tricky parts(e.g. Too many cyberdemons, too much hitscans etc.) I am so excited. But never mind, I can stay till midnight since school already ends!

guess i got stuck? anyway i didnt finish, no idea where to go to open last room ?_=
edit: sent demo now, but well, rather demotivated and crap playing after I saw I wasted so much timefinding the way... oh well I didnt find it in the end lol

u mean the ledge u got to fall on? still, I guess I missed a switch or how do u open the door on the ledge? it was closed for me

btw, nice level!

blob1024 said:

u mean the ledge u got to fall on? still, I guess I missed a switch or how do u open the door on the ledge? it was closed for me

btw, nice level!

Switch all the way around the other side of the ledge, you can see it from the stairs which take you to the room with the plasma gun.
It is a nice level, evil platforming requirements

oh gosh silly me. that switch was the first I saw actually, didnt think about running the other side. bla :(
next??

Fuck that ledge, I failed more than 50 times! 2 times succeed bit failed to go to other side!!!

Well lots of frustration, 1st can't found the switch to open that gate to get the RK, then that damn ledge!!!!!!

But nice map!

i made it first time, then saw no way out, and jumped down (...) and well then I looked for a suicide chance to restart, thinking something went wrong or a switch was missing. craps!
congrats to whoever made to the exit btw :)

I look forward to the results when I get home. The winner will be someone who is magnetically attracted to walls haha.

Wow, I just got home and I rushed to record my demo!! Had some really rushy and crappy playing, but as I always wanted to take part on this FDC contests even if my performance is crap, I sent my demo just now. Hope it was still in time :O

Died and etc. My guess is that the winner will probably be someone who scores this map in some <=9:59.

RESULTS:
First-try Demo Contest # 10
12 January 2013, 14:00 UTC, 18:00 MSK

fdcm10.wad by Plut.
tester - Nil
map01, skill 4, complevel 2

$ Player Total Deaths
---------------------------------
1 Newbie 8:15 0
2 Ribbiks 10:00 0
3 Demonologist 10:24 0

4 Memfis 10:44 0
5 Kimo Xvirus 14:27 1
6 cannonball 20:24 2
7 vdgg 22:43 1
8 Arsenikum 23:25 3
9 Rizera 25:36 2
10 Daiyu_Xiaoxiang 35:26 3

DNF JCD 29:35 3
DNF blob1024 28:36 4
Details:
http://i.iddqd.ru/viewtopic.php?t=6851
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/doom-speed-demos/62777-fdc-10/

Download demos: http://rghost.ru/42970186 .