Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleTemple

Little Doomlings Still exist! (Demon Laden, Vanilla wad)

Tarnsman said:

Why the hell would we email you or talk to you when you'd just deny the whole thing? That's like the cops investigating a murder and you clearly did it and your only defense is, "talk to me I'll tell you I didn't do it!"

My little sister can't be this autistic.

who says i'm going to deny everything? just send me a pm at least and i'll tell you. straight forward and honest i swear. without everyone elses input.

So you'll admit to being a liar and a fraud in private but not publicly? Makes sense to me!

esselfortium said:

A kid in 2012 who doesn't have an email address yet? Well I'm convinced.

If there was any truth to any of this, you would have surely explained it by now to clear your name, since this is apparently such a big deal to you. With that in mind, no, you're still full of shit and we're not going to play along.

Calling bullshit on this claim as well. Besides, even if it were true, there are an awful lot of other email services.

you still don't get it do you. it is an email from apple to keep computers in sync. we had just got a used macbook from chris gibbon to do the more artsy stuff for project zero.

we simply wanted to link our DW account to a apple one so the computer would keep a email feed while we worked on graphics. since the computer didn't have restore disks and the email slots for the OS install were maxed (the apple email address lockout per account) he just said use one of those that are on there instead of making a new one and removing everything.

Tarnsman said:

So you'll admit to being a liar and a fraud in private but not publicly? Makes sense to me!

Maybe little temple is............
Lance Armstrong :P
Jokes aside, this is simply mind boggling to a logic of "why would you do this" perspective

[02:54] why am i still doing this
[02:54] She emailed us a new version with added map05 and custom intermission level names.
[02:54] earlier in thread
[02:54] but he had to use neighbors email
[02:55] to sign up for dw
[02:55] we have a joint email account! lets go use the nighbors

firstly you don't know what i will admit to and what i'm going to tell you at all. i said i would clear this up without interference from all the other people crying for blood. one on one is easier. you can tell god what i told you afterwards for all i care

We're not having a damn interview or press conference here, it's in a text based format. There is literally no difference between saying in the thread or over PM. Since it's going to end up here anyways.

Also I just talked to God and he said he doesn't care about it. Sorry :(

fine if you or someone else wont do it through pm or email than i'm not saying anything.
there is a difference. in a pm everyone and their uncle can't reply giving their opinions or input.

LittleTemple said:

for your information he isn't a neighbor, he lives like a 10/15 minute walk away.

Does it really matter?

How about I start contacting all the people on that Facebook friends list and see what information I can glean from them? I have amassed over two dozen people from forums , book reviews, skype, and much more!

I really don't understand the act. If this is a habit of yours (you seem to expose yourself, at least somewhat if no one else bites) it needs to stop. It's beyond cute and into mental illness territory.

But people on Doomworld have been around the.. world, so to speak. We're a largely self-policing community, everyone gets equal scruitiny, and people trying to pull wool over our eyes usually gets the boot.

If you really want to play this game, you better be ready to get rocked.

LittleTemple said:

kamila x3

LittleTemple said in that "Dimension" thread:
Personnel

Project Lead - Kamila Zielinski

Levels - Kamila Zielinski
Elizavetta Zielinski
Marcus Dudek
Valentine Zajac

Art - Marcus Dudek

Story - Kamila "I Basically Ripped Off Quake" Zielinski

Music - Abiageal O'Meara
Sound - Bobby Prince

Googling "kamila zielinski" yields this twitter account. She doesn't talk like you do.

It's not cool to impersonate other people.

Elizavetta Zielinski doesn't seem to have an online existence.

Marcus Dudek is on Facebook, twice on Twitter, on Google+ and on something called iphoneogram. I don't feel like looking at all these accounts in more details to check if they talk like LittleTemple does. (When he's not being kamila, of course.)

Valentine Zajac was the funniest result, in a sad way. You got yourself a ghostwriter with him on-board.

i don't know any of his friends on Facebook so go ahead. that isn't a threat to me. the only real thing you have linking him to me and marcus is the fact that we used his email address.

you guys want to know the truth so here it is.

little temple group is really just two people.

me and marcus.

orignally we were going to have my younger sister and a guy that used to do a lot of maps for half-life join and made the mistake of typing them into the list and blah blah blah.

but for whatever reason it didn't work out. but marcus was thinking that it made the team sound bigger with four people. elizavetta did try doom mapping and did the original map01 for projekt zero but it wasn't very good like people here said so she just decided she didn't really like it.

i'm at home most of the time with my family and what ever and rarely ever check doom world. but marcus thought the team sounded cooler if there was actually four people in it instead of just 2 and since i was doing most of the mapping anyway i didnt really care what he said. i dont even really like using internet forums. not big ones anyway.

and the more detailed reason we were ok with chris letting us use his email is because he wrote a little bit of the projekt xero story.

actually do you guys have the original readme file for that? his name might still be in there under the credits.

as for gabrielle. i honestly didn't know anything about it tell tonight. not sure why marcus made her up or whatever.. but i think marcus made the maps. i never actually saw him building them. i have been working on map 07 and map 04 of dimensions and projekt xero :/

chris gibbon really is a real guy. and he isn't me. all we did is just use his email. i don't know for sure about abiageal o'meara. i am guessing she's real. chris talks to her sometimes because he told me he is letting her write music for some kind of book thing he is working on.

i guess abiageal o'meara could be marcus and he is just playing tricks on chris. not really sure and i don't really care. marcus sucks pretty bad on piano though so i kind of doubt it :/

as for kristenn and the other forum stuff you found. it could be marcus. i don't know. maybe he is trying to help promote abiageal or if he is her, he is trying to promote himself. it took me a long time to read all of this thread so. i think i covered everything. if i didn't just tell me okay?

making doom maps has been fun for me. i just never checked the forums enough to know what was going on. i have been really busy for the last week or two.. maybe three :/

you guys don't have to believe it but. you wanted me to spill it.. so there it is. if it helps i apologize. though marcus really should do the apologizing imho.

Gez said:

Googling "kamila zielinski" yields this twitter account. She doesn't talk like you do.

It's not cool to impersonate other people.

Elizavetta Zielinski doesn't seem to have an online existence.

Marcus Dudek is on Facebook, twice on Twitter, on Google+ and on something called iphoneogram. I don't feel like looking at all these accounts in more details to check if they talk like LittleTemple does. (When he's not being kamila, of course.)

Valentine Zajac was the funniest result, in a sad way. You got yourself a ghostwriter with him on-board.

you realize that a lot of people share the same last name right? and who says zielinski is my real last name? maybe i don't want to be tracked by people on the internet :/

i have never even been to twitter. kamila and zielinski are both polish/jewish names. of which i am. my name is not really uncommon i was born in poland.

Eargh. //_-

@LittleTemple I was kind of on your side at the start, but this is getting a bit silly. If you have some evidence that what you're saying is true (walls of text don't count), then share it with us, please! I for one am sick of this thread being at the top of the list in Wads and Mods.

Tarnsman said:

What is this I don't even

its what you asked for. i am being civil right now. you should try it sometime. it makes the world a safer place

Obsidian said:

Eargh. //_-

@LittleTemple I was kind of on your side at the start, but this is getting a bit silly. If you have some evidence that what you're saying is true (walls of text don't count), then share it with us, please! I for one am sick of this thread being at the top of the list in Wads and Mods.

i don't get why it matters so much. its the internet. i just told you all i can. marcus has always been a prankster. he does shit like this. i don't know why and i don't really care. i don't know about marcus but i just wanted to try making some doom maps. i don't know what more you guys want. when marcus comes back he will probably deny it or yell at me for ruining whatever little plan he was trying for. its childs play to me. all of this. and i don't really care to talk about it anymore. i apologized. you can either accept it and move on or people can keep posting in this now pointless thread :/

LittleTemple said:

i don't get why it matters so much. its the internet. i just told you all i can. marcus has always been a prankster. he does shit like this. i don't know why and i don't really care. i don't know about marcus but i just wanted to try making some doom maps. i don't know what more you guys want. when marcus comes back he will probably deny it or yell at me for ruining whatever little plan he was trying for. its childs play to me. all of this. and i don't really care to talk about it anymore. i apologized. you can either accept it and move on or people can keep posting in this now pointless thread :/

I just contacted Chris. I hope we can get this matter resolved. I don't want a person's name tarnished because his friends decided to use his credentials to screw with people on a forum over the Internet. It's disrespectful.
This man is trying to build a positive reputation for writing, and here comes this bombshell. Whoever Chris is, I apologize to you.

Who would have thought that 'trial by forum' mob justice could actually do something as useful as uncover the truth.

I don't believe such a thing has ever happened on the internet before.

I really think we have set a precedent here.

I am almost impressed.

Almost.

Csonicgo said:

I just contacted Chris. I hope we can get this matter resolved. I don't want a person's name tarnished because his friends decided to use his credentials to screw with people on a forum over the Internet. It's disrespectful.
This man is trying to build a positive reputation for writing, and here comes this bombshell. Whoever Chris is, I apologize to you.

okay thanks.

@KiiiYiii

it would have been really impressive if it got marcus to confess. anyway. again sorry guys.
not much else i can say :/

Obsidian said:

I'm just sick of all the arguing.

Is it time for us to form the drum circle and start singing songs about brotherhood and peace? If not, can it be that time?

Personally, I don't really care what the truth is behind this story. Just keep making DOOM maps, whoever who may be, if that brings any kind of fulfillment to your life. You won't score any extra points by having a big team, or a young teenage prodigy mapper, but that's not what this is all about! It's not about impressing people and getting 5 stars on /idgames front-end page, or cacoward, or whatever. It's just a fun game, a hobby, something to enjoy. None of that external stuff is part of the game, and in fact the idgames repositories are independant of all that other stuff. All maps are allowed to exist there (so long as they respect a few simple rules), regardless of how anybody jydges them. Even terrible jokewads that don't let you play, because you can't see or move (doomguy2000's "Blind Doom", etc.) are accepted there. And it could not be different, since eveyrone's tastes vary so much that what I may consider enjoyable (like say a poorly textured 1994 map), others wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

Anyway, Demon Laden has been very enjoyable thus far, please don't give up. You don't even have to keep posting on this forum and answer any accusations, either to validate or deny. Keep your FOCUS on the mapping (and the playing too, of course :-). Everyone has only so much time and energy in their life, so don't waste yours.

well here is my farewell post for now. i hope everything gets back to normal. if marcus tries to get back on this account or make a new one and start ranting just ban him or something.

i am going to try to change the email linked to this to are littletemplegroup@aol.com since i know the password to that and marcus doesn't. i should have done it along time ago but i forgot about it.

all the best

sincere apologies

K

At ease, gentlemen.

I'm marking this down as a victory for the Doomworld Police Department (DPD), and awarding these honorary titles for outstanding commitment to the force, as acting within my power as Deputy Comissioner:

I hereby award the honorary title of Sergeant (Sgt) to persons xooz98, Paul D, CSonicGo, Captain Ventris and Catoptromancy for their bravery, valiance, and commitment to justice; the title of Chief Inspector (Ch Insp) to Tarnsman for his efforts, and lastly the title of Superintendent (Supt) to esselfortium mostly for the same reasons, but also for being a big puffy cloud, which we think is rather excellent.

Fire on three. Well done gentlemen. ABOUT FACE!

st.alfonzo said:

At ease, gentlemen.

I'm marking this down as a victory for the Doomworld Police Department (DPD), and awarding these honourary titles for outstanding commitment to the force, as acting within my power as Deputy Comissioner:

I hereby award the honourary title of Sergeant (Sgt) to persons xooz98, Paul D, CSonicGo, Captain Ventris and Catoptromancy for their bravery, valiance, and commitment to justice; the title of Chief Inspector (Ch Insp) to Tarnsman for his efforts, and lastly the title of Superintendent (Supt) to esselfortium mostly for the same reasons, but also for being a big puffy cloud, which we think is rather excellent.

Fire on three. Well done gentlemen. ABOUT FACE!

Surely Gez deserves a promotion to Senior Detective or something as well? I mean, he pretty much started this whole investigation.