Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

GreyGhost said:

I'm waiting for Purist's son to join the forums.

When he does, I want a megawad from those two

The average age (including Cire) has risen slightly to 25.3. Have we lost a 29-year old since eargosedown posted her chart?

I don't think I missed anyone, since I looked at every post (I haven't kept up since I posted the graph though). I may have taken into account someone's birthday (without reading through the thread before posting this)

31 until October.

@GreyGhost and Eris: You might see Dylan on ZDaemon but not Doomworld anytime soon. He'd probably get us both banned!

A Father/Son megawad is not inconceivable if everyone's still around here in 10 years time.

DoomK07 said:

My name's Mark Anthony

Heh

Purist
A Father/Son megawad is not inconceivable if everyone's still around here in 10 years time.

It's actually an idea that intrigues me, does anyone know if this has been done before? I'd like to think there's something along the lines of inherited mapping skills. Maybe in the future, Doomer scientists will be using genetic modification to produce highly-talented mappers :P

Eris Falling said:

Maybe in the future, Doomer scientists will be using genetic modification to produce highly-talented mappers :P

Haha, this would be very interesting indeed. We'll have to see where our technology is years from now.

Eris Falling said:

It's actually an idea that intrigues me, does anyone know if this has been done before? I'd like to think there's something along the lines of inherited mapping skills. Maybe in the future, Doomer scientists will be using genetic modification to produce highly-talented mappers :P

Heh. Now that you mention it... Whenever my dad saw me building WADs during my teenage years then he said that I reminded him of his own dad (i.e. my grandfather) who was some kind of engineer back in the Soviet Union who made some kind of sketches.
Perhaps the theory that "talent is inherited and skips a generation" is indeed correct?
*shrug*

GreyGhost said:

This is what he means.

OK, I can see where this is going! So you guys think that I might be that insolent person who just came here to make fun of everyone? Only because my name is Mark Anthony doesn't mean I must be compared to others who by coincidence have the same name as me.

GreyGhost said:

Can't speak for Eris, but I think it's just an unfortunate coincidence.

I think this too, although it did amuse me.

Honestly, I didn't mind the other Mark - maybe I missed a kerfuffle somewhere, but I thought he was endearingly oblivious. But no, judging by diction, I don't see any relation.

Oh, and I'm still 30. :P

schwerpunk said:

Happy birthday, dude!

As for your gift: I promise never to piss on your rug. ;)

Ha, awesome!!!
Cheers :)

Happy birthday!

Eris Falling said:

As your gift: A level that has something to do with cannonball shaped things and the number 23.

Before looking at the wad, I'm guessing it has 23 pain elementals.

Well I posted here a little while back, but things have changed!!

Today is my birthday which means I am I'm 30 today!!!

GreyGhost said:

Happy birthday!

Before looking at the wad, I'm guessing it has 23 pain elementals.

Maybe :P
Happy birthday bcwood16!