Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acid

Canadian House of Commons brings up "zombie apocalypse"

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

It's nothing crazier than what Republicans on the other side of the border are bringing up.

Canadian Parliament has a better sense of humour, too.

Heh. While it's nice to know Canada aims to remain zombie-free, how are they going to cope when there's 300 million just across the border?

Makes more sense when placed in context, thanks. I would think they'd be no shortage of alternative scenarios they could build their exercises around - a warband of Orks, time-travelling terminator terrorists, dinosaur stampedes or a full-scale invasion by the legions of Hell are a few that spring to mind.

Yeah eh,

My house is wired up with explosives thurr en I got some guns here eh, lets see them zombie bastards invade this shit here eh.

If you replace zombies with "disgruntled protesters", "impoverished people" or "invading illegal aliens", it'll make a whole lot more sense.

^ Can't argue with that since it's what zombies arguably represent, in addition to "commies" (which are a type of "lower class upstart"). I don't see what kind of thinking out of the box it could bring out other than preparedness for a state of prevailing xenophobia and repression.