Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Krispy

Who has heard of this so far?

Recently at my high school, some of my dumbass friends got suspended for making this video:

Here is some news coverage of it:
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/21348550/double-standard-mr-milford-pagent-video-raises-questions

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2013/02/high-school-students-suspended-harlem-shake-video-involved-live-duck-simulated-oral

I'm just wondering if this story has gotten out of Michigan and what people's thoughts are on it.

They have all been given 12 year sentences in adolescent prisons for the crime of being born. For the insolent infraction of having fun, an activity strictly forbidden among prisoners, they should all be banned "from learning". Note however, that the institution has nothing to do with learning and the punishment is much more sinister; its banning them from future employment because the crony oligopoly all require them to go to this prison for 12 years before hiring them, to get a "high school diploma" (something I would personally love to set on fire along with my yearbooks that nobody signed).
So yeah, the punishment for having fun should be complete economic ostrization. There needs to be a zero tolerance policy for this type of thing. I mean what if other people on the "internet" saw these people having fun, it could be contagious. And the internet could challenge the authority of these "education" institutions. I mean what if agorism caught on and nobody had to involuntarily fund these adolescent prisons with taxes, and the schools all crumbled and that vast expanse of land was actually available on the free market.. like apartments thus lowering rent prices everywhere, or just public parks where children could voluntarily meet up with other children, choosing their own friends instead of having them assigned by the factory farm brain vat. That would be too much freedom, especially for children/adolescents who particularly need less freedom, so ban, ban, ban, ban, ban!

Hells yeah, kindergarden conditions both children and parents. At this stage you especially need to trick the parents into giving up their eggs to the farmer, so you make everything seem like fun time, with nap time and primary colors, and abcs. Nevermind that a bird has wings; it was evolutionarily selected to fly. The novelty of humans aren't wings but a big brain. Evolution programmed us to want to learn and absorb information autodidact-ically however you spell that. The schools need to supress that instinct so they can dumb us down and domesticate us. They turn learning into authority based teaching, and corrupt self directed interest & inquisitiveness into forced rote memorization. Its all another branch of the corrupt employment institutions, a big debt scam. When a hyena is hunting, who does it prey on, a big fit zebra, or a little helpless baby or sick injured zebra? Even better if you can destroy the development process so they all remain weak/sick/arrested development. The whole system sucks. I hate it all so retreat into miniature self contained universes like doom.

Ha. I live close to Detroit, Roseville (as I've said many times before). It's like wildfire over here. Started about a week ago, and I've done it before. It's pretty fun! Managed to get all of the class of one of my hours to do it. Luckily, not all teachers are grumps. The only way it could have been better is if Technician was there.

Is that film even real? The lights look strange.

Clonehunter said:

Suspending? Well, I guess they just don't approve of duck fucking.

Well, they went shirtless, brought a duck in, played with it, put some loud music. Why not suspend that sort of thing?

They used the tern "white boys," didn't they? That suggests segregation from other races. Also a male only video is offensively misogynist, and I think they could be blamed for mocking gay pride demonstrations.

I hope their suspension forces them to check their privilege.

Wow, things have obviously gotten much much worse ever since I left highschool back in 2003.
Back in my day people would only dare to try something like this in the changerooms near the gymnasium, or maybe in the washrooms.
But in an actual classroom environment with desks... DAMN.

Oh, the idiocy of adolescents these days..

Fuck the Harlem Shake. Stupid pointless, fad bullshit.

I wouldn't find myself doing that kind of sillyness but I have to admit it is quite entertaining to watch these videos.

Mr. Chris said:

video

Did you seriously record and upload that to YouTube? You need to leave the house more.