Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
darknation

website#18

Why the fuck does my download accelerator want to download some file called 'hippy.tif' each and every time I click on one of the links?

dsm said:

Why the fuck does my download accelerator want to download some file called 'hippy.tif' each and every time I click on one of the links?

Because DAP sucks hardcore XXX cock

bigbadgangsta said:

Because DAP sucks hardcore XXX cock

Yup, I can't stand it, alweys trying to download shit it's not supposed to.

darknation said:

WTF is DAP, and why is it screwing with my website?

I presume it's some nice new "feature" included in winXP

DAP is Download Accelerator Plus, and it is an evil evil program and you must avoid it...it is like the AIDS of computers...IT KILLS SLOWLY!!!!

bigbadgangsta said:

DAP is Download Accelerator Plus, and it is an evil evil program and you must avoid it...it is like the AIDS of computers...IT KILLS SLOWLY!!!!

Except AIDS doesn't kill people.

Well, if DAP sucks so badly, what would you recommend that I used to download my files instead?
At least it downloads some of the files three-five times as fast as without DAP turned on.

At least it downloads some of the files three-five times as fast as without DAP turned on.

How is that possible? I rarely get less than my connection's down max (64KB/s), using no acceleration at all. Only with really crappy servers.

I have NO idea - the reason why I haven't wiped it off the face of my hard drive is that I find that it's beneficial to me as it downloads stuff pretty fast.
I admit that it doesn't always work the way it should (it doesn't work when I try to download from fileplanet).

Fredrik said:

How is that possible? I rarely get less than my connection's down max (64KB/s), using no acceleration at all. Only with really crappy servers.

Not everyone has a modem like you.