Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

Blood of the Anti-Christ (E3M1 replacement)

http://www.moddb.com/members/kontra-kommando/addons/blood-of-the-anti-christ-map

Source port intended: GZDoom

Description:

The poisonous blood of Satan's son flows through the damned halls of an unholy fortress-temple. After being randomly teleported to this abysmal hell-hole, Doomguy finds himself once again facing seemingly insurmountable odds. Confronted with many enemies, traps, and little provisions; Doomguy must be cunning and quick in order to survive. Those who are baptized in the blood of the Anti-Christ will be forsaken by God, and left to rot in Hell.

Note: The ability to jump is strongly recommended for this map, but not necessarily required.

This is my second map ever, feedback and constructive criticism would be much appreciated!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you're using G/ZDoom, then a good cheat for taking a shot of monsters in their natural positions is "notarget" (entered into the console). That way you can wander around the map (I recommend "noclip" for getting through large groups of monsters) and take shots of the map with monster density intact.

Anyway, like walter said, the screenshots look great. And let me just add: really great. Especially for a self-professed green marine such as yourself.

The DBS file is unnecessary as it is something Doom Builder automatically creates when it loads a map up.

I think I might give this a shot, as I love blood filled marble caslte maps. I can see some good detail in your shots, so this might be a fun look through.