Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Katamori's Doom commentary videos (latest subject: Kansam's Trial)

Christmas is coming, and I'd like to give you a "present" =) so, merry Chistmas, happy HELLidays, and enjoy this small video about the Christmas map of Phobus.

Happy new year for everyone! Sorry for the lack of new videos, but I have to make a lot to my other channel, and I don't have time to record Doom. Anyway, I promise that more videos will come in 2013!

Short and simple fun in two maps from Memfis! Definitely valuable stuff for those who are looking for challange!

MegaWADs are way too long for me to record them at the moment. Even the 12 parts of Claustrophobia 1024 took a lot of time.

I'll watch the smaller stuff later. =)

Two amazing maps from Eternal, with the rules of the "2x2" contest. Two flats and two walls...and still better than a lot of map with a whole set!

Lainos' entry to the Cacoward Hall of Fame! Laggy, confusing, and the replacements are silly (theoretically), but it's still an awesome and particular post-apocalyptic scenery, with fantastic atmosphere!

Anyway, why DW guys critise the weapon replacements? I think they are OK.

Part 2. Sorry but Youtube screwed the videos up: all the videos are twice as long because the visual part is repeated once, but without sounds. Anyway, the videos are still enjoyable.

The final part. Don't ask, what will be the next one, I have no time to make videos while I'm in the hostel.

DOOMWORLD MEGA PROJECT!

Fourty maps of randomness - straight from Doomworld Forums! What else do you want?

...good maps? Who cares, it's foutry maps FROM FOURTY PEOPLE!!!! (including me :D) But of course, there are a lot of good ones. =)

Part 2. Sorry for delaying but I couldn't record more videos since, so I didn't want to hurry.

There's still no more recorded stuff, so you have to wait (at least) more 6 days.

Tango said:

i love your accent dude

Heh, thanks! Sadly, some people think I have a rather bad accent.

Part 4. Dat moment when I realised that I said "dannebunniga" instead of "dannebubinga"...a bit awkward. :D