Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myk

Miscellaneous demos (part 2) [please post in part 3 instead]

Some ridiculous Ultimate Doom Episode 1 ITYTD-speed with constant turning to the right. Recorded with skill 1 because doing it on UV will be just too hard because I have hard times trying to hit anything in my way like that.
EDIT: Only now I noticed that I've written wrong skill in category.

ep1-sk1rot-950.zip

Beginner said:

ep1-sk1rot-950

haha, this is brilliant, you're a mad genius. but now my head is spinning. this is a bit difficult to watch, i can't imagine how painful it was to play.

Love that stroller demo :) But take it easy, I need to tweak some stuff before it's finished. Demos will desync on all maps I'm afraid. I'm done with the final version this week.

dannebubinga said:

Love that stroller demo :) But take it easy, I need to tweak some stuff before it's finished. Demos will desync on all maps I'm afraid. I'm done with the final version this week.

Thanks man I'm glad you like it :) and no worries I'll re-record when the wad is finished so thanks for informing me.

pc_sndy map 01 UV Fast in 0:44 included is a pacifist in 0:35. I attempted a stroller for this but found it a bit too difficult so just stuck with a regular pacifist.

sndy01f044.zip

Beginner said:

Some ridiculous Ultimate Doom Episode 1 ITYTD-speed with constant turning to the right.

Dammit, I was laughing like fuck while watching, some people are quite extraodinary personalities when it comes to seeking some challenge upon their asses. Though some time later fun was kinda superceded by dizziness, anyway - this stuff is cool. You could actually fly on Phobos yourself with training like that, haha!

Ultimate Doom Episode 1 UV-Speed + Ballerina (okay, I will use this name later for this category) 10:48 TAS
Ugh, the only reason why I post it in misc. demos thread is because this run isn't serious enough to post it in TAS-demos thread and should be considered as a joke.
Also I've tried to record it for YT.

ep1balx1048.zip

Holy crap. Probably best watched in segments too!

Anyway, it's good to see renewed interest in weird categories.

Complain to Vlad, not me. :) He wasn't even planning to release these demos to the public. (but gave me permission to do so when I asked)

Hey, that was pretty cool, thanks for doing my request! The map seems a bit less confusing now. :)

I made a demopack for the "I am Evil" series. Watch only if you need good sleeping pills.

iamevil1  -  max  -  2:46 
iamevil2  - speed -  0:04 
iamevil3  - speed -  0:05 
iamevil4  -  max  -  1:11
iamevil5  -  max  - 12:11
iamevil6  - speed -  0:08
iamevil7  -  max  -  1:42
iamevil8  -  max  -  2:24

ime-mem.zip

Hello.wad UV-Max in 0:59.
Not the same wad as in DSDA, I found this one in idgames and thought it was so hilariously bad it deserved a speedrun (I have a fascination with horribly designed levels).

hel-059.zip

^ Heh nice find, I especially liked map03, very enjoyable to play.
If you like crappy wads, take a look at the demopack I posted above. :) map05 is hilarious, especially if you look at it with IDDTx2. (lol at synchronized demons)

Atomic Tomb UV Max in 5:21, not as fast as my youtube video but I did use the shotgun a lot more. Could've done better but hopefully it's a nice watch as it includes a battle with 4 barons in a room and mostly done with shotgun work.

atom521.zip