Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

Google Introduces Google Nose

Have you ever wanted to smell stuff on your own screen? Well, Google introduced Google Nose! It's a cool product where you can smell stuff right on your screen!

Go here to try it out now!

Are you kidding? This shit is revolutionary.

Like, seriously, probably the best invention since the internet itself.

I hope I'll be able to bring those devices somewhere, and use them to transmit foul smells without farting.

Ahh, the smell of an unattended litter box. That one's going in my favorites.

This has to be like the third time I've seen this as an April Fools. This joke goes back to the 90s ffs. I'd expect a little more originality from Google.

Oh,shit!I know it's not for real,but is funny.At least it doesn't sound half as bad as the ipoo app.You figure it out.

Oh yeah, a radically new concept. tizer.co.uk featured scratch and sniff technology some time around 1996 (long gone now, obviously, but still listed here). I remember because the web developer that made the site for them was pitching their services to the company I was working for at the time.

They gave some fairly impressive-sounding jargon to explain how a normal computer monitor could be used to create aromas. Edit: here it is.

Grazza said:

Oh yeah, a radically new concept. tizer.co.uk featured scratch and sniff technology some time around 1996 (long gone now, obviously, but still listed here). I remember because the web developer that made the site for them was pitching their services to the company I was working for at the time.

They gave some fairly impressive-sounding jargon to explain how a normal computer monitor could be used to create aromas. Edit: here it is.

That was also a joke way back then.

Laugh all that you want, but give it a year or two and this shit (or something similar) will be the next Summly or something.