Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avoozl

Jewelery rings with the Quake 1/2 symbol?

I've been wondering if there's any rings in existance with the Quake 1/2 symbol, I'd like to have one myself.

Best I could find:-

Affordable custom jewellery is hard to come by. You'd think sites like Zazzle would provide this service, but perhaps there isn't enough demand for it. Of course, you could always go to a jeweller's and talk to them about having something more expensive made, depending on what they offer.

I'm probably hoping more for the symbol done in full shape rather than an imprint, though I'm surpised there's even one with the Quake symbol in existance.

i wouldn't mind having a ring with the Quake symbol on it. bonus points if it'd be a engagement/wedding ring.

"and hereby, i bestow upon thee, these rings of ancient power, from the magical dimension known as Quake; i bestow upon you: Quad Damage! may every match of death thy encounter in life be blasted away, by the immense power of your rune!"

Doomhuntress said:

"and hereby, i bestow upon thee, these rings of ancient power, from the magical dimension known as Quake; i bestow upon you: Quad Damage! may every match of death thy encounter in life be blasted away, by the immense power of your rune!"

I know how I'm gonna propose!

Avoozl said:

I'm probably hoping more for the symbol done in full shape rather than an imprint, though I'm surpised there's even one with the Quake symbol in existance.

The Quake 3 Arena logo already looks like the kind of thing that you could wrap around your finger. Maybe a white gold background to connect the three parts, and complete the ring around the back?

Although I'm not surprised Quake jewelry exists, because it's a great looking symbol.

schwerpunk said:

The Quake 3 Arena logo already looks like the kind of thing that you could wrap around your finger.

I don't know what they were thinking with that logo.

Doomhuntress said:

flattering, but i'm already taken. :v

Give it time.

For some reason, I've always thought that the Quake II logo was the best of the three. It just looks right to me.

HWGuy said:

I'd still hate to be punched by someone wearing that ring, especially if the pointy end stuck out.

Well I meant the full shaped sitting on the front with the ring connected underneath rather than wrapping around.