Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadnail

Someone Named 'lut' Has Got Some Explaining To Do

The Heretic said:

Er...the link is just R! world. Did you need Lut to explain that to you?

Well, what I see is a user names "deadnail" with the email address lut@doomcenter.com

Oh yeah and apparantly I'm a band in Russia. Here is my guestbook. I've known about that one for a while, just a goofy coincidence.

Well, I've experienced coming across other people using the nick dsm (on IRC for example, so if you guys come across someone called 'dsm' on IRC who happens to act like a jerk, THEN IT'S NOT ME!), but someone else calling themselves deadnail WITH A SMALL 'd' like OUR deadnail is unusual - after all, my nick is just three letters and there aren't that many letters in the alphabet.

i probably have the most unoriginal name here. that is untill you slap the X NaVaS at the end of it. Then I'm the only one with that name that google can find.

Jon said:

deadnail is a fairly common handle.

not true, he's the only deadnail I know, and I used to be a member of the HL community at it's biggest size.

bigbadgangsta said:

It seems to be a link to the information of the username "deadnail" on the myrworld forums...

Yes, that is what it appears to be...

And my nickname, is pretty fucking original.

<Ricky Ricardo>LOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! You have some 'splainin to do!</Ricky Ricardo>

Obviously Lüt or someone using Lüt's name and email addy was/is planning to make some retarded troll posts on the forums using deadail's name in hopes the users from that forum will come here and flame deadnail on these forums (note the link to doomworld).

Oh the hilarity. I'll bet it was Cren :P

mmnpsrsoskl said:

And my nickname, is pretty fucking original.

And it is pretty fucking weird too! Did you just bash your keyboard to come up with that nick? Heh.

deadnail said:

HAHAHA I GOT YOUR RETARDED ASS BANNED FROM R!WORLD.

You shoulda seen the shit I started there with Dashiva :P I think he's banned too.

Anyway, that was like 4 months ago, congrats on being so up-to-date.

Lüt said:

HAHAHA I GOT YOUR RETARDED ASS BANNED FROM R!WORLD.

You shoulda seen the shit I started there with Dashiva :P I think he's banned too.

Anyway, that was like 4 months ago, congrats on being so up-to-date.

You're such a nice person.

Faker.

bigbadgangsta said:

And it is pretty fucking weird too! Did you just bash your keyboard to come up with that nick? Heh.

I seem to remember it's the initials of the groups he likes

Hmm you seem to be right Orion, I did a quick scan of usenet + www and only found a handful of deadnails (capitalized or not). I find that suprising, I would have thought it was a really common name.

fodders said:

You're forgetting about other countries' alphabets - in Germany for example, they have ö, ü, ä and that funny "B" 's' that's four extra letters.

You're an ass, Lüt. As if the official fan page wasn't fucking terrifying enough now I find this shit out. Yizikes.

Jon said:

Hmm you seem to be right Orion, I did a quick scan of usenet + www and only found a handful of deadnails (capitalized or not). I find that suprising, I would have thought it was a really common name.

Nope because it's not really a word, it's a rare variation on deathnail. I prefer deadnail, though, it's more phonetically friendly, plus it's 8 letters and I'm a weird fuck about that.

Well I'm a weird fuck on a lot of things, actually, Xanex especially, holy shit, I kept trying to get people to hug me. I haven't hugged in a while. Everyone thinks xanies make me gay now. =(

All of you go on KaZaA soon and look for Ayumi Hamasaki, this chick rocks. I like the song Audience best so far.

dsm said:

You're forgetting about other countries' alphabets - in Germany for example, they have ö, ü, ä and that funny "B" 's' that's four extra letters.

We don't count those letters to the alphabet.

boris said:

We don't count those letters to the alphabet.

Oh? But we have letters in our alphabet in my language, which don't exist in the English alphabet and some of these letters are the equivalent to the above mentioned German "letters" (we don't have a "beta" s, but we have something else).

deadnail said:

Well I'm a weird fuck on a lot of things, actually, Xanex especially, holy shit, I kept trying to get people to hug me. I haven't hugged in a while. Everyone thinks xanies make me gay now. =(

if anything I ever did made me want to hug a person it's E, I looked at a pic of this hot ass nude chick once and in my head I was thinking "god, what I wouldn't do to just hug and talk with her", instead of the normal "damn, I'd fuck that cooch all night!". E just brings out the pussy in you, it's fun, but not if you're with people that aren't rollin or else you end up looking gay.

deadnail said:

You're an ass, Lüt. As if the official fan page wasn't fucking terrifying enough now I find this shit out. Yizikes.

Well it's not my fault you weren't around when Dashiva wanted to reignite the old flamewars between you two. YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!

Rellik said:

Heh, the middle pic under "additional photos" reminds me of Chief :P

Official fan page? What, there's a website for "The cult of deadnail" somewhere? Link please. :)

Rellik said:

Official fan page?

Heh, I only uploaded a beta design, which he somehow found (about 9 months later)... I still have all the content somewhere on my HD, never got to porting it to the actual website, but anyway, here...