Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

about free doom

in the free doom Iwad will enemies behave the same, just new graphics, or will they be all new. also are fonts going to be changed as well. I may make so doom spirtits after i finish restoring my PC

Behavior will be the same - we're only replacing the IWAD, not any engine components.

in the free doom Iwad will enemies behave the same, just new graphics, or will they be all new.

The monsters will be different but will behave the same. The monster replacing the imp, for example, will behave in the same way, but will not look like an imp.

also are fonts going to be changed as well

Jayextee submitted a new font earlier today :)

You all seem to be forgetting that you can't change the AI and attributes of a thing, such as an imp or it's fireball, through a new IWAD. ONLY the graphics will change. If you replace the imp with a 300-pixel-tall alien that shoots giant boogers, it will still be the same height as it always was to the engine, it'll just look stupid when it walks through 64-pixel-tall doorways. Likewise, the boogers would function the same way as the imp's fireball, because they are the imp's fireball, just with a different look.