Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well something sure is fucked, surprise, in thw winXP world. when ever i go to use a page that uses java or click a java link nothing happens. like if i click this link javascript:getDownload(sDownloadKMDLink); it will not work, by the way that was to download kazza. i have tried messing with my IE settings with no sulution. so can someone help me out or explain why in the holy hell of shit fuck this is happening! and could i get a way to fix it?

PS winXP sucks ass. I have had so many damn problems with shit running. so when i get to the store i am getting a new copy of LINUX and putting it on here

Windows XP was shipped without the Java programming language to avoid violating a legal settlement agreement between rivals Microsoft and Sun. But I heard that was settled, so someone else will tell you what's wrong :) Unless you are using an old pirate XP? :)

god damn microsoft, i didnt buy winXP cause it came with this system. however it sucks ass. cause alot of shit dont work with it, not just DOS stuff. i have a few games that ran fine in win95,98SE, ME and 2000 but will not even install on XP. plus it causes problems for a few other games. also the fact that DOS is now emulated sucks too. Now the java bullshit? well where can i download a java install program for IE? dont know why i should bother cause XP is getting its ass kicked off here as soon as i get a fresh copy of LINUX

you do realize to fix all those gays that don't need dos to run all you have to do is download a patch? I had a lot of games that wouldn't run either, I just downloaded a patch for them, and I also downloaded a 3rd party driver for my voodoo3 since some modern games like RTCW won't work without it. It's pretty simple stuff, and beats the hell out of having your pc crash every damn 2 hours.

yea patches have been working for newer games, but quake2 still will not work. DOS emulation works on most older games however sound emulation is shit. But there are a great deal of programs out there that are not compatible with winXP. I dont see why XP has problems with older stuff, other than a lack of dos.

I know for a fact I can play quake 2 on this pc, and same for quake 1. If you have a voodoo or a geforce try updating the driver to 3rd party drivers, should fix most things. For example I couldn't run Q1 before and now I can.