Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killer2

Is Koliko's Adventure...dead?

Being banned from the Doomworld forums doesn't prevent anyone from uploading stuff on gamers.org. The idgames archive isn't hosted by Doomworld. The only connection with Doomworld is the database interface and the newstuff chronicles.

As for whether he's still working on any of his gazillion Doom projects, I have no idea, but I'd guess he isn't.

Death Egg said:

Well I feel happy he finally found a way to settle his emotions so to say, but it's kinda sad he doesn't want to continue his projects. Koliko's Adventure looked like it had a lot of potential! By the way, what were his other projects?

killer2 said:

Well I feel happy he finally found a way to settle his emotions so to say, but it's kinda sad he doesn't want to continue his projects. Koliko's Adventure looked like it had a lot of potential! By the way, what were his other projects?

Blasphemer he is co-leading with me as for the others, I can't remember off of the top of my head. I'm not entirely sure if he is still leading with me or what to be honest.

Sodaholic said:

I was (and still am) an immature person

And with that statement alone he demonstrates a major leap in maturity.

Good luck with whatever you end up going on to do Soda.

Gez said:

Being banned from the Doomworld forums doesn't prevent anyone from uploading stuff on gamers.org.

Sure, but it's still taboo to mention or show anything a Doomworld banned person uploads to /idgames that's remotely the least bit provocative. Same goes with messages given from banned members and posted by proxies. I'm speaking from seeing the things happen, not as an authority.

printz said:

Sure, but it's still taboo to mention or show anything a Doomworld banned person uploads to /idgames that's remotely the least bit provocative.

KA or his various Choco-fork TC projects wouldn't have been "provocative".