Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Tron wads/levels?

Part of my embarrassing past, I released this into the archives in 2008.

I remember that like a week after releasing it, a new version of gzdoom came out that removed the ability to use mapspots as teleport destinations, which broke a script early on in the map. Maybe for the best.

If my stuff for Hacx 2.0 comes through, I promise it will be nothing like this.

EDIT: Fixed Scientist's Dada link. Thanks, invictius.

May as well plug you in the direction of the Monochrome Mapping Project (thread), since some of its maps make use of fullbright B&W textures and flats (courtesy of Da Werecat) that I would describe as Tron-style:

Phendrena's Monochromatic Nightmare: [pic] [download]
Scientist's Dada: [nopic] [download]

There are also the WIP entries, which will hopefully be finished for the May 6th deadline. They are Obsidian's Good and Evil, Black and White (screenshot), and Death Egg's house (screenshot).

schwerpunk said:

May as well plug you in the direction of the Monochrome Mapping Project (thread), since some of its maps make use of fullbright B&W textures and flats (courtesy of Da Werecat) that I would describe as Tron-style:

Phendrena's Monochromatic Nightmare: [pic] [download]
Scientist's Dada: [nopic] [download]

There are also the WIP entries, which will hopefully be finished for the May 6th deadline. They are Obsidian's Good and Evil, Black and White (screenshot), and Death Egg's house (screenshot).

The download link for Dada is actually a photo.

I had a map in my old skulltag wad called blazing death which had a tron type map. The wad was actually a tron cycles type deathmatch except that you create a trail of fire behind you rather than light.