Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

Birthdays

Well, as I stated in another thread, yesterday (May 18) was IMJack's birthday - sorry I didn't post this earlier IMJack.

And in related news, the next period of 24 hours (May 19) is MY birthday, so joy, joy...or something.

Crap, i get to be 22 in 6 months time.
Shoot me now...

Happy birthday guys.

Uuh don't expect any kind of presents. I've already wasted $100 in my own birthday marathon. :P

happy b-day, could any of you hook me up with a used laptop?

orion said:

happy b-day, could any of you hook me up with a used laptop?

Nah, you waste too much time on a computer as it is. ;)

Happy birthday.

Uh, thanks, guys... really. And a happy b-day to you, dsm.

Gawd, I can't believe I'm 20 today. A quarter of my life, down the shitter.

At least I got the Flogging Molly CD I'd been hoping for. And GTA3 for the PC is out on Wednesday, which is unspeakably cool. My mom even reserved a copy for me, even after she found out what 'GTA' stood for. >:)

IMJack said:

A quarter of my life, down the shitter.

The first shitter is the best, apparently.

KoolKat said:

Nah, you waste too much time on a computer as it is. ;)

Happy birthday.

The more time I spend on a computer the less time I spend doing drugs. It's for my own good, now help me out =]

Happy Birthday dsm, I hope you will be cuddeled by all your aunts and rest of your family and gain a more healthy looking teint :)

So, someone here wants a laptop, LŸt wants a house for his own, Red Warrior ("Cecil" now) would be happy about a box of markers... and what do I want to have... ? Hm.

Heh :)

Only a quarter of your life IMJack? I only intend to live 'til 50 (though i'll probably bottle it and end up dragging it out to the bitter end).

I'll be happy to graduate high school without dieing.

orion said:

I'll be happy to graduate high school without dieing.

I'll be happy to read your spelling without dying.

[edit]Dammit Mork I was working. =P[/edit]

english isn't my first language. be happy with what I have to offer =P

orion said:

english isn't my first language. be happy with what I have to offer =P

Compared to Zaldron you're Steven motherhumping King.

deadnail said:

Compared to Zaldron you're Steven motherhumping King.

I don't see zaldron make that many mistakes, alteast not more than me. Probably because I don't talk with him reguraly =P

happy birthday dsm and imJack.be enjoy in your life and good health.

to dsm-why chaging back your avatar?i kinda like it (it's one of good looking fish in this forum)

pritch said:

hehe.

Many returns of the day, dsm. How old btw? 22 is it?

22, that's right.

Happy Birthday dsm, I hope you will be cuddeled by all your aunts and rest of your family and gain a more healthy looking teint :)

In my family, my mum does all the cuddling (and my older bro's g/f), I don't see my aunts that often (there's only one whom I get to see at least once a year).
I was wondering, is this some sort of special German "Glückwunsch" or did you just feel like wishing me much cuddling and a healthy teint? ;-)

dsm said:

In my family, my mum does all the cuddling (and my older bro's g/f), I don't see my aunts that often (there's only one whom I get to see at least once a year).

mom and bro's gif cuddling? kinky. =]

dsm said:

I was wondering, is this some sort of special German "Glückwunsch" or did you just feel like wishing me much cuddling and a healthy teint? ;-)

much cuddling and a healthy teint, that :)

orion said:

mom and bro's gif cuddling? kinky. =]

Ahem, well. I just looked into my english-english dictionary (Peter is too poor for an fancy German-English dict.). Maybe I meant "snuggling"...

snug.gle \'sn*g-*l\ vb : to curl up or draw close comfortably :
NESTLE

Happy Birthday, even it is too late.

18 in November for me. So yeah, i'll be down at the local bottle shop and buying up (if I have any cash)...

21 next month. I don't expect to live beyond 50 (which I reckon sux), so I've already spent 2/5 of my life