Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Green Herring

Community Chest Series Demos [-complevel 9]

Normally for WAD which claim to be "Boom compatible" in the corresponding text-files.

We try to make it easier, so if a specific WAD thread exists (see here, the last post), it has a -complevel x clause added.

Boom WADs have some features unknown to limit-removing or vanilla WADs, such as silent teleporters, conveyor belts, currents, wind, "truely" deep water, friction, etc.

strange, hah ok then. phml's time is about as good as I was shooting for, so I guess I don't have to bother now :)

CC 1 Map02 respawn in 3:51. I switched weapons to fist unnecessarily at a couple of points (thought I needed to preserve ammo when I really didn't) these alone would've saved me heaps of time.

cc102r351.zip

what is it with new players appearing every day
time to open "introduce yourself" thread? :)

... "Hi, I'm a brand new social reject to the party. Also, I like to impersonate 12 years old blonde kawaii girls. ^_^ <33 "

Eh, I think not.

I did it in 1 minute something already, if I actually don't hallucinate, or something.

Zahid said:

Dont Got annoy on slow and v.bad quality as these are more
likely for tab filling:-)
cc4 24th map 10:23

Community Chest 4 MAP24 UV-Max in 7:44

c424-744.zip

Ancalagon said:

:D Is rizera back?

yep, he's been telling me about the run of this map since a week ago, and he hopes to get below 7 minutes.

How come no one do a max run on map18 and 32 yet?

Ancalagon

Will you ever try and UV max CC1 MAP29 again? I even winced when I saw your attempt on the DSDA :P
84:42 and missing one monster would be enough to put me off a map forever I think.

I doubt I am doing that again, too long time since I played the map I would need to memorize it all again. But who knows.

Ancalagon said:

Wonder what was his idea for the part he died, ninja past pinkies somehow?

he was blowing most of them up with rockets, and I think i'd have done the same- couple rockets more for pinkies, then switch on SSG and kill 1 or two before being 100% safe from hooming revenant's missiles in the small area.
then either run for the barons (or knights now i forgot lol havent looked at level for ages now, too many secret rooms or tricks were unknown to me when I spent some time at it) or the likes

It's a level I'd like to try and UV max myself one day. One day being very far away. I still haven't beaten Doom II on UV yet <white flag>