Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insane_Gazebo

Sunder - Map20 Appears, finally.

Forgive the bump, but the link for the 1.4.1 version has gone dead, could someone reupload it, please?

Even I have finished some Sunder maps, including the Zealous Machine. There are still some I find impossible for me though, such as Obsidian Nightmare - 4 ways to go and all of them are blocked by powerful monsters, with a Cybie firing down at you right from the get-go. Yikes. On the maps where there is plenty of room to maneuver I can learn some patterns and do crowd management, but on the ones that expect me to go toe-to-toe with packs of revenants in hallways that are barely wide enough to squeeze through, I dunno where to even start :P

For me real challenge is the most first level on NM. That's a pain to get through horde of imps in a narrow passage with just a shotgun. They simply spawn faster than I kill them.

AFAIK nobody made first level on NM so far. Is this possible at all?

I'm really impressed about the architecture of the maps. There are a lot of details and all maps are huge! But These ones are too difficult for me and I sometimes find the gameplay hazardous. The lack of health bonuses annoys me a lot. I already beat the level 1&2,not very hard but I'm stuck on the map 03.

Every time I see this thread at the top after a long absence I always think it's an update, new screenshots...a new map, something, anything. No dice.

It would be nice to at least get a small update, even if it was Insane_Gazebo saying how he hasn't updated in a while.

Death Egg said:

It would be nice to at least get a small update, even if it was Insane_Gazebo saying how he hasn't updated in a while.

Send him a message if you really want to know. He might reply.

I wonder where IG went off to as he has not posted since November 2012.

The download link you posted doesn't work for me, it says that the link is no longer available. Can you post a new one or try to help me with this? lol i want to play Sunder so badly I never got the chance..thanks

Sorry for the bump, but could anyone tell me where the music from the Furnace is from?

IG seems to be gone I can't ask him directly.

EDIT: I did see the trackdown (page 20 I think?) but the music people mentioned sounds different than the one in game. :/

Well seeing as this has been bumped (sadly, without an update) I might as well ask; what is the song played on "Hive Mother"?

1 hour ago, Killer5 said:

One does not simply bump the Sunder thread..

Oh I'm sorry about bumping the thread. I wasn't sure if this was going on cause it's been nearly 7 years since this wad was previously updated.

1 hour ago, Gez said:

A quick look at Insane_Gazebo's profile would tell you he hasn't been around since October 4, 2015.

Well I saw that. So I'm guessing that this project is only gonna have 14 maps based on the hiatuss.

It was about this time of year in 2010 when the wad was updated with maps 11-14. I still remember seeing the thread bump/title change. Strange to think that was seven years ago now.

Time devours all things.

I always considered Sunder as a very frustrating and unbalanced slaughterwad but the architecture is awesome , even for today. I always loved exploring the levels on godmode. Each level had its own atmosphere , map 11 and map 12 were my favourite by far.