Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Place to sit while recovering from laughter at Orion's Hotmail response

Take deep breaths, don't get up from sitting suddenly, and do not input any credit card details into any web pages today, just to make sure you have stopped being giddy

No, sorry but Orion replied so soon with

well since they broke the rules to their own agreement couldn't someone do something legally about it?

I became hysterical and decided others may too, and would need a place to rest :)

Dude, what they did IS legal, because they CAN change their policy without notice, if you read the TOS, you would know that...

bigbadgangsta said:

Dude, what they did IS legal, because they CAN change their policy without notice, if you read the TOS, you would know that...

You think I'd waste a minute spamming here to read those boring ass shits? Even if I wasn't spamming I'd still rather just jerk off again.

Clean pills are $35 at any head shop. Take one with a gallon of water and you'll pass any piss test within 11 hours. Not that I'd know or anything, but hey, I know people that keep one in their glovebox, just in case.

it's a fucked up world we live in, where you take a pill to make it look like you're not doing drugs.

If I ever rule the world, all drug dealers will be hung, orion beware!

pritch said:

Lets hope you hire an external contractor to design the flag.

deadnail said:

Take one with a gallon of water and you'll pass any piss test within 11 hours.

A gallon? I'd be worried more about my bladder surviving for those 11 hours...

pritch said:

man, shut up and be greatfull for people like me. I know you like smoking weed, who doesn't? well maybe hellbent, but he's autistic.

deadnail said:

Clean pills are $35 at any head shop. Take one with a gallon of water and you'll pass any piss test within 11 hours. Not that I'd know or anything, but hey

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure deady, we belive you :)

Archvile64 said:

A gallon? I'd be worried more about my bladder surviving for those 11 hours...

Get the pill in and keep drinking and pissing until a gallon is gone, then you're set for 11 hours worth of clean pissing. If you had to keep that gallon in your system you'd really overflow the damn test cup. =P

The point is the pill is like a filter, cycle enough water through to clean everything out until the pill loses effect.

PEE FOR ENJOYMENT NOT FOR EMPLOYMENT.

orion said:

man, shut up and be greatfull for people like me. I know you like smoking weed, who doesn't? well maybe hellbent, but he's autistic.

wtf has autism got to do with weed highs? It's the Irish in him that's more worrying.

Firstly, learn to spell grateful.

Secondly, why should I be grateful for drug dealers? I've lost two friends to drugs and I damn near lost you know who to Coke because of a pusher, and you in particular know all about that.

I don't think you're a bad drug dealer, I think you do it cos you're bored and need money. But it's a bad way, and, spelling aside, you're a clever guy, so why choose the Dark Side?

Weedster said:

Off topic: Nice new avatar, Lüt ;)

This thread was ON topic?

Weedster said:

Off topic: Nice new avatar, Lüt ;)

in Millennium? Shouldn't it be on???

YOU sit in a darkened cave deep underneath a vampire stronghold for 36 hours at a time, emerging only to absorb enough sunlight to keep your bones from collapsing under the weight of your clothing, working on a project that has, to the casual observer, died a more horrible death than a Hannibal Lecter victim and see how great your grammar is. Oh yeah, and he's not getting any. Well, he may be, but if he is, he's in thirty-one flavors of trouble. He's supposed to be working on Millenium.

DC

P.S. This post was completely on-topic. I swear. Really. Shit.

Archvile64 said:

in Millennium? Shouldn't it be on???

Blame Zaldron, I just went to my images directory yesterday and found it sitting there.

I knew a dealer who was in my ex-clan.. He was a super nice guy that nearly faced 8 years in prison for deailing drugs. He used to send me pictures of him with money literally, everywhere.. but he nearly lost his freedoom.. worth it?.. i think not.