Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

Woolwich Machete Murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

Two ungrateful parasites butchered a British solider in Woolwich, UK. Apparently, it was politically motivated.

Here is what one of them had to say:

Insane Parasite said:
"I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you." [/B]

For a second I thought Sergeant Angel appeared at the one minute mark there. But he doesn't work in London Anymore.

Anyways, pretty sick story. Maybe if that soldier had a gun....

Clonehunter said:

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps if one of the citizens were allowed to carry a gun as well, maybe the solider would have been saved. I would have tried to be creative though, and run over the two attackers with a car. I gotta hand it to British people, it takes some balls to walk up to knife wielding killers, and express your anger towards them.

And what makes this so different from all the other cases of manslaughter happening daily? The fact that the killers were two black men yelling for Allah? Okay.

Kontra Kommando said:

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps if one of the citizens were allowed to carry a gun as well, maybe the solider would have been saved. I would have tried to be creative though, and run over the two attackers with a car. I gotta hand it to British people, it takes some balls to walk up to knife wielding killers, and express your anger towards them.

Here we go, another gun thread! Allahu Akbar!

Jodwin said:

And what makes this so different from all the other cases of manslaughter happening daily? The fact that the killers were two black men yelling for Allah?.

What I find upsetting about it, is that they come to first world nations, enjoy welfare benefits, and civil liberties, and in return commit acts of violence. If that man were to commit that crime in his country, he would probably face a far more brutal fate.

Pay attention to the "Insane Parasite's" words:

in our land our women have to see the same

He's obviously implying that the violence in his land is attributable to centuries of slavery, consequences of colonialism by the bad whities etc. etc.

Remove your government, they don't care about you

Perhaps the real gist of his rant: Islamic extremists with no democratic legacy to speak of in their own lands, see the suffering inflicted upon them by Westerners in various forms (colonialism, multinationals, "War on terror" etc.) and then when they learn that Westerners have a process called "democracy" with which they actually "elect their leaders", rather than e.g. some tribal warlord rounding them up.

After that, they consider each and every Westerner equally responsible for those acts. After all, it's the Westerners that voted for e.g. Bush or Blair to bomb the shit out of the poor muslim's country, or not?

It's funny if you think about it: they consider Westerners more responsible for the actions of their own elected leaders, than the Westerners themselves, most of which simply delegate responsability through their votes ;-)

His apology to women seeing it seems futile. If he's so sorry about that, then he should try to prevent that sort of things happening, instead of doing them.

"I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."
Such a hypocritical statement. I hate something happening in my country so I will do the same thing here *facepalm*
This is a sickening crime which occurred in public in broad daylight. No word to describe this really and I'm thankful for not living in London.
Simply put these men should spend the rest of their lives in jail. No questions asked.

Maes said:

then when they learn that Westerners have a process called "democracy" with which they actually "elect their leaders", rather than e.g. some tribal warlord rounding them up.

After that, they consider each and every Westerner equally responsible for those acts. After all, it's the Westerners that voted for e.g. Bush or Blair to bomb the shit out of the poor muslim's country, or not?

That's an interesting point you've made. If only they were smart enough to realize that this murder only re-enforces public animosity towards their people. This guy really did a disservice for his community.

Instead of flocking in massive numbers to the EU, people like him should focus their energy in improving their native countries.

Kontra Kommando said:

Instead of flocking in massive numbers to the EU, people like him should focus their energy in improving their native countries.

How, with a green investments programme, perhaps? All they can do there is chop their enemies' heads off before it happens to them.

Kontra Kommando said:

This guy really did a disservice for his community.

I think extremists would be proud, really.

Kontra Kommando said:

How? Extreme mentalities are the problem.

I really wish I didn't fucking see this thread... hearing what's on the mind of cold blooded killer still high off the fact that he killed someone who did nothing to him scares the shit out of me. He isn't doing any favors for "his" people. Violence isn't going to do anything but strengthen prejudice and gain more support for the MILLIONS that are getting killed in the Middle East. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

The one thing that I thought worked very well though was a photo of a bunch of Islamic kids living in the Middle East paying homage to the victims of one of the recent school shootings in America. That was awesome.

Maes said:

How, with a green investments programme, perhaps? All they can do there is chop their enemies' heads off before it happens to them.

Technician said:

How? Extreme mentalities are the problem.

I don’t know, but it’s something they should figure out on their own. But their standard of what is an improvement would probably be different from that of western society. Perhaps they may view things such as universal suffrage as detrimental to society. Or the fact that Islam is not the state religion, is a major issue. Freedom of Speech is most likely an issue for them too, recalling the outrage Muslim communities had toward depictions of their prophet Mohammad.

How's that whole thing with self-defense being illegal going? Ohhhh not so hot I guess.

Quasar said:

How's that whole thing with self-defense being illegal going? Ohhhh not so hot I guess.

Killing a Muslim for demonstrating his beliefs sounds like Islamophobia.

Well, maybe just in Sweden.

I'd rather this thread be about religion and how bad is religious extremism, not what weapons people are carrying...

On average, 3 people die to firearm violence in the US in the length of time between the OP and your reply.

Clonehunter said:

They first ran him over with a car, then got out and attacked him as he laid on the ground.

Having a gun and physically being able to use it are different things.

But I guess if everybody had guns, they could have just shot him in the back from afar. It would have been a lot safer for them.

Phml said:

On average, 3 people die to firearm violence in the US in the length of time between the OP and your reply.

And how many times does something like this happen:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8771809/Father-arrested-for-murder-over-knifing-suspected-burglar.html

All I ever see out of the UK news is increasing crime, increasingly ineffective law enforcement despite Orwellian systems of intrusion and surveillance put in place by the government, and a decrease in the inalienable right to self-defense when threatened with immediate harm, as though to say the precious criminals are more important than law-abiding citizens; we need to let them continue to run around doing whatever they please to whomever they please after giving them a swat on the hand with an ineffective "you poor baby" justice system.

I know it's far from PC, but at some point you have to switch from "We should tolerate all religious beliefs" to "When extremism gets extreme enough, we can no longer turn the other cheek." I'm not calling for the execution of Muslims, the banning of Islam, or making it illegal for them to emigrate. I have no idea what we should do. But pussyfooting around it by saying, "It's only the extremists doing this," when you have a religious book quoted as calling for violence against non-believers, when entire nations are persecuting women, shrugging it off is unacceptable.

Quasar said:

increasingly ineffective law enforcement despite Orwellian systems of intrusion and surveillance put in place by the government

The aim of these things is never to reduce crime. It's there to justify not creating jobs by having more policemen (who could actually reduce crime); and to create a climate where citizens accept not having any right to privacy.

Criminality is supposed to be as high as possible. When people feel under siege, they rally around their leaders, who can then justify any measure in the name of fighting crime. If crime were effectively fought, then they would no longer have that convenient source of justification, so you bet that nothing will be undertaken to get rid of crime.

It keeps people in their place.

Kontra Kommando said:
What I find upsetting about it, is that they come to first world nations, enjoy welfare benefits, and civil liberties, and in return commit acts of violence.

It sounds like a light consequence or retribution for Westerners going to Third World countries, instigating, financing or causing the destruction or subservience of sovereign States and independent nations, colonizing them economically to take cheapened resources and hamper local development, or killing many thousands of people with their military forces in that process.

GoatLord said:
I know it's far from PC, but at some point you have to switch from "We should tolerate all religious beliefs" to "When extremism gets extreme enough, we can no longer turn the other cheek."

Your suggestion has pretty much been done already and these are some of the consequences.

myk said:

It sounds like a light consequence or retribution for Westerners going to Third World countries, instigating, financing or causing the destruction or subservience of sovereign States and independent nations, colonizing them economically to take cheapened resources and hamper local development, or killing many thousands of people with their military forces in that process.

Please, like that's any excuse to justify murdering someone on the street. You sound like that guy in the video.

The westernization of the Middle East was progressing mighty well before Russia and the U.S. started meddling into their affairs during the cold war. The Middle East soon began to rebel and reject western ideals and practices.

While I recognize that the worst thing to happen to the Middle East was the West's forceful intervention, I can't justify the West's urge to tolerate, and even condone their forceful influence on our society.

"To his comrades, the man that killed your brother is a war hero. To you, he's just your brother's killer"

london is not the uk. it is a terrifying concrete monstrosity controlled by the very worst of the capitalist elite, surrounded by a seething carpet of low IQ immigrant retards. These are the dumb bastards who get fucked over on an hourly basis by bankers, politicians, journalists and the metropolitan police.

they are pretty upset about it, but too fucking stupid to understand that one does not clean house from the bottom up.

Kontra Kommando said:

Please, like that's any excuse to justify murdering someone on the street. You sound like that guy in the video.

Yes, some people will never forgive and forget the sins of previous generations, even if those sins where committed centuries before. I doubt that that guy was even alive when the West colonized Africa. I doubt his daddy was even alive either. There will always be people like this guy who won't move on and leave the past behind. Even in this country, there are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson types who still bitch about slavery. It pisses me off when ass holes like this guy want revenge over something that happened to there ancestors years ago. Something that they had nothing to do with and did not affect them at all since they weren't even alive. This guy ought to be wrapped up in a blanket and have the shit kicked out of him by the general public. Then he might have something to bitch about.