Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Out the cheaters

I think we had this in earlier forum, seems to have gone
Name the cheaters, Phuckface:Nightfall:Fnord
Add as you find them, perhaps Nightfang can ban them in ver 1.1

ive only been gone for a week, did i miss something? Like:

Nightfall, 999cop's little brother? he's a cheater??

Doesnt knorton use Fnord as his nick? Surely your not calling knorton a cheater. I hope ive mistaken who you're calling a cheat.

phuckface? never played him to my knowledge.. so he can be a cheat :)

And what cheats are they using? ive only ran across a few that i can for sure call a cheat, one who was using a speedhack, and one well-known aimbot user..

Hey Fodders, are there "new" cheats out? Other than speedhack and the "personal client" for zdaemon?

Those names were all used by the same guy, obviously used fnord to make people think he was knorton, he was usin the speed cheat when I saw him, he played modders and lost later, and even had the cheek to say "If my cheat was working I would have beaten you" how sad is that? :)Claims it's not the speed hack, says it's his own hacking skills, but I doubt it

I had the feeling that nightfall was a cheater.. he beat me badly on d5m1 but didn't stand a chance at all on map1 where his cheats are mostly useless.

I aint, I think you will see, I said phuckface used all the above names, plus, modders says nightfall usually says hi, when she plays him, the nightfall she played at weekend spouted all sorts of filth at her, so she doesn't think it's the real nightfall

yeah i know, fod. phuckface is using hacks to play obviously, most certainly everyone could tell from that; however, i didnt know that phuckface has used my bro's nick for another nick of his, also i was talking erik...wonder which nightfall he was trying to refer to

Someone using one of my nicks!?!?! bastard!!! die die die!!! It would be nice that for ZDaemon 1.0, that the client could look up a players IP addr in game. Make sure he/she knows who he/she is playing. I swear I get so many blasted people using different nicks and trying to play me. Childish......

What would be an idea is that to use Zdaemon you have to register, and use a valid email addy, I know peeps can get round this using hotmail etc, but perhaps once it checks your ip, you can only then use 1 email address

fodders said:

What would be an idea is that to use Zdaemon you have to register, and use a valid email addy, I know peeps can get round this using hotmail etc, but perhaps once it checks your ip, you can only then use 1 email address

Uh no. There aren't enough cheaters on Zdaemon to warrant having to 'register' to play, and since the doom community is quite small (more like a family), people who cheat eventually get found out and outcasted anyway.

You're right but it's the false names, how do you know who you are playing nowadays?Like the cheat above, he has used 2 people names already, almost blackening their names

People who run zdaemon servers should be responsible enough to check server logs, find out if there is anybody cheating or otherwise breaking the rules, find their ip and ban them, simple as that.

KNorton said:

nightfall is kufu or -=mat=-, same person.

nightfall = my bro
kufu = malicious killer
mat = must be a friend of raider or something

ya, im starting to see alot of this 'use someone elses name' bs. I was just playing on d5m1 and some poser named psychotron came in a crashed our game. But the Real psychotron was playing on another server at same time and had been there quite sometime since he had 15 frags.

And i think mat uses the nick nightlord.. not cop's bro 'nightfall'..

cop: not sure who it was and if he was really cheating or just played really well. He had a very low ping, 57-85 and sucked horribly on map1 while crushing me on d5m1.

After all, there are ppl who just really suck on map1 and rule d5m1 (like MAT)

will said:

Doesnt knorton use Fnord as his nick? Surely your not calling knorton a cheater. I hope ive mistaken who you're calling a cheat.

Well he does seem unusually invincible and manages to hit you head-on while standing sideways from you.

Erik said:

AND YOU, finish map11 =)

muahahahahahahahaha, I tricked you into playing map01 that is where you went wrong. =] Dwango5Map01 you would of atleast had a positive score.

Liam the Bard said:

People who run zdaemon servers should be responsible enough to check server logs, find out if there is anybody cheating or otherwise breaking the rules, find their ip and ban them, simple as that.

It's not quite so simple. How do you, while looking over server logs, decide that someone is cheating? By comments made by other players? That's about the only way, unless you are in the game yourself to observe some doom physics being violated, such as the speedhack.

At least you can see who trashes the game for others with insulting chat behavior and ban their IP.

Erik said:

cop: not sure who it was and if he was really cheating or just played really well. He had a very low ping, 57-85 and sucked horribly on map1 while crushing me on d5m1.

well, most certainly it was that phuckface guy if he was cheating, or could be someone else out there hidden his face for awhile, but you do realize how horrible my ping is. Besides, i only have one computer at home :)

Erik said:

After all, there are ppl who just really suck on map1 and rule d5m1 (like MAT)

some people just aren't that good on control maps such as map1, but they are masterful with their aimings at low ping. Numskull is one of them, but I can absolutely assure you that Num is essentially an extremely good player at aiming.

Ive noticed alot of bastads using my wonderfully imaginative name alot, but, alas, that is probably because they lack imagination and cant use their pea brains to think of their own name. Most cheaters have pea brains.

And ive noticed people using my name who tend to be shite at playing thus blackening peoples names. Also people changing their names just before the frag limit hits are bloody cheats in my opinion.

And as far as cheaters are concerned, well they often get found out and laughed out of a server anyway. Beware anyone who is thinking of cheating.

Im not right good at spotting cheats though, i can spot speedhack but thats bout the only one.

heh fluff you accused me of aimbotting while I was playing with 200 ping, you should work on your cheat-spotting skills :P

heh fluff you accused me of aimbotting while I was playing with 200 ping, you should work on your cheat-spotting skills :P

ive been accused of using a speedhack on two occasions. Once when my 56k lagged causeing me to 'warp', and another time when i was wallrunning :) silly n00bs.

I've only been accused of cheating once, see my latest post helled thread for the details on that.

Hmm, I almost totally quit ZDaemon because there were not one, but two cheaters playing at once in the same server, which was really gay. One was the nightfall/phuckface one you were talking about, and I can't remember the other's name.

meh, nightfang was cheating using a fake name yesterday, how lame is that...