Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FDA

I'm glad I didn't play this on the throne, six minutes and a half is already stretching it if you want to avoid inflamed hemorrhoids (also, thank you wikipedia for gratuitous pictures of dude junk while I just wanted to check the english spelling; serves me well for trying to be clever, I guess).

Nice map, shame pr-boom crashed which means no fda :P
2 stupid deaths but finished on the third attempt. Fun map and not overly tough.

lol yeah it seems like wikipedians always try to find the grossest pictures possible when they write their articles about penises/etc

Underhalls: The Street Life.

Cool map here Memfis, multi-faceted combat, very nice appearance and all the rest that keeps a Doomer entertained. MOAR.

Fun map! I like how the path involves criss-crossing and traversing a single, small space. Beat on the third attempt, took around 9mins. If you're interested in this sort of thing, some odd texture alignment here, here, and here.

Very Nice map memfis :) I like more and more your style. I shall like very much that you create a wad of several maps, as a new episode. ^^

I suck at fda and throw tantrums and die on purpose when some FAT poop coded butt monger gets ALL UP in my way. They sit on my gun, hyper shoot missiles with triple damage from blind spots, they fucking COOPERATE despite allegedly being coded to just follow a straight line toward you more or less. I can do the hard parts, but the easy parts? Fuck, those parts are hard. Its because I use keyboard only, yeah that's why. Welp, I'm gonna go get on welfare now; I wonder if they'll require sterilization as a prerequisite.
Here's your fucking double burger:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/tolbreak-1-ggg.lmp