Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

new guys wad is done (sort of)

so if ya want to try it out

ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/incoming

it's not 100% done. I still need to put stuff in the bathrooms, and some of the rooms are a little bland.

so try out my short & sweet level and let me know what ya think. any tips on improving are greatly appreciated.

btw anyone know how to make bathroom fixtures, ie. urinals, sinks, stalls.

edit: yeah, telling the name of the wad would help. its called hextest, cuz its just for testing right now.

People can't download from /incoming. You have to wait for it to be moved into /newstuff this weekend.

duh, sorry just following advice from someone else. k, so don't mind my retard post. still trying to get a handle on this crap.

You might also want to give the name of your wad.

How to make bathroom fixtures....hahaha....you might want to have a look at street.wad, it has a lot of that stuff and also quite a few vanilla doom special effects. If you want, I can email it to you (anyone). Give me a wave at llblakely@earthlink.net and I'll fix you up.

It's really not as hard as you think...if you're talking about sprites, like in Duke Nukem, you'd have to add them...but if you want to make actual fixtures, then there's lots of wads with that kind of stuff, including the wad that's downloadable from the A in my sig.