Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

what do I do with my baby?

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/baby-flush-down-the-toilet-by-parents/1121842/

A newborn baby boy was rescued from a sewage pipe in a Chinese apartment building after being flushed down a toilet, state media said.

"Fortunately the baby survived. But the person (who abandoned him) is still suspected of attempted murder," said an unnamed police officer, according to the official news portal hangzhou.com.cn.

Residents in Jinhua, in the eastern province of Zhejiang, called firefighters after hearing the two-day-old baby crying in the fourth-floor squat lavatory, the report said yesterday.

[more]

The value of human life in China is clearly equivalent with the value of shit.

What I find strange about it is that it wasn't a baby girl. Newborn baby girls are abandoned on a large scale in countries like China, because males are valued for their labor contribution. It's a female gender oriented genocide; It really overwhelms me with disgust.

Eh, China be China. If they have too many, maybe they should be told some bull like ascending to god hood if they all willingly commit suicide in the name of China God and for the grand panda bear restoration projects.