Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gggmork

50 state armed march planned July 4th

Who do you think will win the revolution?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the revolution?

• the reptiloids
    • the moderators
    • the illuminati
    • the underground crab people

Adam Kokesh is organizing a 50 state civil disobedient non-aggressive armed march, not necessarily in support of the 2nd amendment because he appears to be an anarchist who wants a stateless society based on voluntaryism, so more like in support of the idea that the human right of self defense shouldn't be restricted to people who wear funny costumes. He debates Alex Jones, who thinks globalists would fund china to attack a stateless society and the event could be false flagged by agent provacateurs and that we should concentrate on the information war instead:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzg36T1ZpQk#t=30m40s

I's love to pop a baggy just to see everyone start shooting at each other aimlessly without discrimination.

Also, no Jews option in the poll?

gggmork said:

50 state civil disobedient non-aggressive armed march

Which could degenerate into a series of pitched battles as the Powers That Be attempt to disarm the marchers.

GreyGhost said:

Which could degenerate into a series of pitched battles as the Powers That Be attempt to disarm the marchers.

Doubt they would do that unless shit's already getting out of hand, but yeah, I'm definitely not going to make plans to be in a red state that day.

GreyGhost said:

The cops will probably call marshal law and restrict all citizens from leaving their homes during the march date, similar to Doner and the bombers.

Technician said:

marshal law

It's martial.

Not to be confused with marital.

And doing that on the 4th of July could make things a lot, lot worse.

If things get out of hand they'll ship Kokesh to a black site and high five each other after they've tortured him to death.

Necromancer-AMV said:

And doing that on the 4th of July could make things a lot, lot worse.

It would be a perfect.

Chicago managed to avoid a riot by just doing nothing until people didn't care anymore.

It'll be cool to see so many people with guns. It'll either be they all shoot each other because one guy fucks it up or it'll be like a nerd convention for guns.

I really really hope they just all kill each other. Please let someone fuck this up and when they do, someone will cry black flag no matter what happens and Alex Jones will start fear mongering against fear mongers.

Nothing will happen. These astroturf events will be sponsored by Fox News and the police will be on their best behavior. It'll be the opposite of liberal protests: agents provocateurs working for the police throwing bricks and SWAT teams breaking out the tear gas for jaywalkers.

I know a jamacian guy that truly believes in reptile people. He said that he has seen them transform into regular looking people. He also believes that white people are aliens that want to turn the Earth into an exploitation colony.

Kontra Kommando said:

I know a jamacian guy that truly believes in reptile people. He said that he has seen them transform into regular looking people. He also believes that white people are aliens that want to turn the Earth into an exploitation colony.

So in other words,

and

are documentaries?

I can't see what the first image is, but yea, this Jamaican guy blazes all day, and lives in a room where he is certain to have gone a little crazy from the mold. He also believes that Hitler killing Jewish people was actually a race war between two aliens species, competing for global domination. Moreover, he claims to have been abducted by aliens. I'm 100% serious about all of this. I try to debate with him in a rational way, but he always responds with, "you don't know shit, only the lies that they feed you in school." Then I asked him where he gets this info, and he showed me some angel-fire blogs.

The first image was the poster for They Live! (maybe I can fix it).

Anyways, some people I guess. Weird, but kinda funny. But hey who knows, he could be right. The guy from They Live! shouted the same wolf cry and ended up being right... Though at the same time he just started killing shit as he went along. Don't give this Jamaican guy a shotgun.

Clonehunter said:

The first image was the poster for They Live! (maybe I can fix it).

Anyways, some people I guess. Weird, but kinda funny. But hey who knows, he could be right. The guy from They Live! shouted the same wolf cry and ended up being right... Though at the same time he just started killing shit as he went along. Don't give this Jamaican guy a shotgun.

haha, I knew it might have been They Live! love that movie. Rowdy Roddy Piper is the man!

The scary part about this guy is that he has told me some stories that I didn't initially believe. He claimed to be a roadie for a lot of legendary bands, and this turned out to be true! But honestly, I think he's just done way too many drugs over the years.

Yah I feel a lot of drugs can do a lot, and a lot for messing up giving him visions of all sorts of things. He probably sees things just like the They Live! guy. But hell, drugs can do some shit. I try to stay away from them personally. Though Alice in Wonderland was great.

You know the statist propaganda has won when the only comparison people can dream up to a group of people exercising their constitutional rights is to zombies and monsters.

Kontra Kommando said:

He also believes that white people are aliens that want to turn the Earth into an exploitation colony.

They pretty much did. And in the EU most think the same about the Germans. So....

Maes said:

They pretty much did. And in the EU most think the same about the Germans. So....

I've heard of that too, some believe they were spawned from celestial material that mixed with proto-humans, creating a superior race of blue-eyed blondes.

There is also this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

After seeing Prometheus, I thought it was funny how it kinda had similarities to what this Jamaican guy believes.

Quasar said:

You know the statist propaganda has won when the only comparison people can dream up to a group of people exercising their constitutional rights is to zombies and monsters.

I have a right to free speech, doesn't mean I blast a megaphone everywhere. That's essentially what this is.

While I can honestly say I don't want anyone getting shot over this, I'm thinking it's a pretty likely scenario that someone will. In the vast majority of states, you need a permit to carry a handgun in public, and then there are complications in regards as to whether it can be loaded, whether you're on foot or in a car, etc, etc. It gets even more complicated because there are different classifications of states that allow somebody to pack heat:

-In "Shall-Issue" states, you can get a permit and you don't have to show "good cause" to have the firearm.

-In "May-Issue" states, the issuing of permits is at the discretion of local and/or state law enforcement, who expect the applicant to show "good cause" to obtain said permit.

-In "No-Issue" states, you simply can't get a permit. The District of Colombia is the notable example of this, but this is also true of several US territories such as American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands, and Guam.

Just about the only states that allow a citizen to carry w/o a permit are (big suprise) Arizona, Alaska and Arkansas, and it depends on where you live if you're in Idaho or Illinois; rural areas may allow you to carry w/o a permit, in others you can't carry at all. I'm willing to bet that a large portion of the people involved in this aren't gonna know jack about their state's carry laws... until they get arrested for walking around with a loaded Colt Python in their jacket front pocket and no permit.

Quasar said:

"Statist propaganda" is the scapegoat for people intent on ruining freedoms for everyone else. Gun culture is out of control, and no sane person would think there's nothing to be done.