Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

The dreaded "S" word!

Now that's what I come to this thread for.

Alright, we're done harassing GL, so who's next? Frankly, I'm surprised no one made an issue of me taking it up the bum. I guess DW doesn't care, as long as you're having some sort of sex.

schwerpunk said:

Now that's what I come to this thread for.

Alright, we're done harassing GL, so who's next? Frankly, I'm surprised no one made an issue of me taking it up the bum. I guess DW doesn't care, as long as you're having some sort of sex.

I would ask why anyone would have anal. When I discussed it with my ex back when we were going out she said it wasn't pleasant and frankly I don't want my cock going there, even with protection. Not a pop at you just a general curiosity to be honest.

darknation said:

fucking hate how mashed up particles of shit end up inbetween the folds of skin on my foreskin after anal like some weird, shit-smegma sediment.

'nuff said.

Don't have anal after chili? If the poop is firm enough you can just push it right back in there! (Lol, this is what you're missing out on, GL - doesn't it sound magical?) X-D

cannonball said:

I would ask why anyone would have anal. When I discussed it with my ex back when we were going out she said it wasn't pleasant and frankly I don't want my cock going there, even with protection. Not a pop at you just a general curiosity to be honest.

When it comes to giving it, I'm with you. The main port is much more pleasurable for me. But my ex-gf loved it in the rear for some reason!

Men have prostates, though, so it's obvious to me why we'd like something in there. Seriously, once you get comfortable with it, it's obnoxiously easy to climax from prostate stimulation.

GoatLord said:

I can't be the only one here who prefers snuggling to sexual contact.

You can prefer something to something else you've never done? Neat.

cannonball said:

40oz once made a post dedicated to his experience fucking his girlfriend in the ass.

Technician said:

40oz once made a post dedicated to his experience fucking his girlfriend in the ass.

I'm positive if she ever read this forum and his tactless detail of their intimate moments he'd be back in his mother's house faster than you can say "fairyberry".

GL vs 188Dark etc.

Who is to be pitied or reviled the most?
Who of the two is to be considered the most "healthy"? I say 188Dark: at least he acknowledges the need to get laid now and then, though technically he might be just as much a virgin as GL. His means and mindset are questionable, though. At best he's a WBAFC, in PUA terms...but that doesn't preclude growing out of it.

Ironically, GL has what 188Dark would stalk (or kindnap/kill?) for, and yet he doesn't take advantage of it...ahh....humans, you're never able to appreciate what you have!

schwerpunk said:

Don't have anal after chili?

THIS is the best advice ever given on the internet, end of story :D

schwerpunk said:

Don't have anal after chili? If the poop is firm enough you can just push it right back in there!

Or how about wearing a condom and not worrying too much about what happens back there?

That being said, a condom won't protect you from a DMCHOSHO ;-)

Maes said:

Ironically, GL has what 188Dark would stalk (or kindnap/kill?) for, and yet he doesn't take advantage of it...ahh....humans, you're never able to appreciate what you have!

Hey, I'm a jealous guy. It's not like every man has the opportunity to keep the freshness seal on a female so willingly.

GL must have the influence of a pulpit rabbi.

Maes said:

...ahh....humans, you're never able to appreciate what you have!

I do appreciate what I have. That's why I treat my girlfriend like a queen, why I strive to be a better boyfriend every day, why I write her actual hand-written letters that I send in the mail, why I make an effort to give her the attention she deserves. I am exceedingly grateful that I have her in my life, so don't think I don't appreciate what I have, mister!

GoatLord said:

I do appreciate what I have. That's why I treat my girlfriend like a queen, why I strive to be a better boyfriend every day, why I write her actual hand-written letters that I send in the mail, why I make an effort to give her the attention she deserves. I am exceedingly grateful that I have her in my life, so don't think I don't appreciate what I have, mister!

Then why are you two so miserable?

GoatLord said:

My mind on the subject is made up. My girl and I love each other dearly and we get along extremely well. You fellas don't "get" my lifestyle choices and that's perfectly understandable. But to make assumptions about my SO's take on it is pretty silly, since I know her and none of you do. Anyhow, I won't add anymore on the subject, I think I've been ridiculed plenty today. Have a good one.

So you certainly have some unusual hangups, but it sounds like in the end you're leading a normal lifestyle with a healthy relationship. Certainly you're not doing anything that's inherently wrong. Kudos for having the courage to be so open about this stuff.

I was curious about this:

I always feel ashamed afterward for not fully maintaining celibacy

Why do you feel like you need to be celibate? I understand you have a phobia / sense of disgust about sex but this part I don't properly understand.

fraggle said:

I was right, then. Fairy tales, Hollywood movies, pop music. All cheesy manufactured visions of romance that have little connection to the real world. You are literally confirming my previous statement that you have a 13 year old's understanding of the subject.

You're deluding yourself into thinking that you were right, because a huge difference between songs and Hollywood movies is that some songs are capable of being the autobiographies of the actual singers who sing them rather than being some irrelevant fictional crap for mere entertainment. Some singers regard their autobiographical music as a cure from their own suicide and depression rather than regarding them as a tool for entertaining the wolfish masses who could care less about them.

fraggle said:

Please explain what these "past experiences" were, as I'm sure we'd all like to know.

They have been scenarios from the past during which I learned that being persistent without allowing the girl to believe that she is correct is guaranteed to push her away forever.
I need to step aside into the background, stay patient, and allow her to believe that she is correct about her decisions, even if the reality is that her decisions are tearing me apart on the inside. So this is exactly what I'm doing now.

fraggle said:

she's made every possible effort to distance herself from you and shut you out

ORLY? Let me check my list here:

*giving notes to me
*staring and smiling at me during an oral presentation in English class
*randomly giving me a cup of some peach jello stuff (which tasted awesome btw)
*waving at me and shouting my name hysterically while her and her friends drove by in a car
*inviting me to campus residence to try smoking weed
*taking the initiative to ask me what my dirty secrets and favourite colours are in a totally unexpected email
*still saying hello to me even after the February rejection

...Gee, that's quite a list to make your overconfident statement seem "full of crap".

Technician said:

You can modify that in your console.

It's not my console that needs to be modified...:P

188DarkRevived said:

*giving notes to me
*waving at me and shouting my name hysterically while her and her friends drove by in a car
*taking the initiative to ask me what my dirty secrets and favourite colours are in a totally unexpected email

*Context and contents required for further review
*Staring is subjective. Smiling is polite.
*Politeness.
*See foot-note.
*See foot-note.
*See foot-note.
*Politeness.

Footnote: You seem to think that she has only two modes: Rage-filled hate machine, and DTF. This is not correct. She might just want you to not try getting in her pants with every waking effort.

Or you're making all of this up, and you and GoatLord are both Little Temple.

Anal ever only seems to be popular on the internet, mostly by people who most likely have never done it but talk about how they want to.

Clonehunter said:

Anal ever only seems to be popular on the internet, mostly by people who most likely have never done it but talk about how they want to.

Blacks. Let's not forget about blacks.

darknation said:

[img]

I was going to guess Brokeback Mountain, but then I saw Buffalo Bill and Silence of the Lambs in the image code. Now I'm confused.

Obsidian said:

I was going to guess Brokeback Mountain, but then I saw Buffalo Bill and Silence of the Lambs in the image code. Now I'm confused.

...well considering it's a picture of Buffalo Bill, I'm not sure why you're confused.

Captain Ventris said:

I think Darknation might be addressing DarkRevived's last post.

That guy's still here?

You had your fifteen, Dark.

I wander off to get some sleep and this thread grows by 3 pages - or is it 4?

188DarkRevived said:

Let me check my list here:

*giving notes to me

Have you considered the possibility she's stringing you along until her circle of "badass bitch" friends decide the time's right to dump on you, distorting any secrets you've told her "in confidence" for maximum effect.

Captain Ventris said:

...well considering it's a picture of Buffalo Bill, I'm not sure why you're confused.

It is? Never watched it. :P

GreyGhost said:

Have you considered the possibility she's stringing you along until her circle of "badass bitch" friends decide the time's right to dump on you, distorting any secrets you've told her "in confidence" for maximum effect.

We can only hope.