Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

WOLFENSTEIN MOVIE!

Anybody who pulls the 'JUST KIDDING LOL/not really, I lied' bullshit when starting a new thread should promptly have their genitals stomped into an unrecognizable pulp and force-fed to them through a drinking straw.

Caffeine Freak said:

Anybody who pulls the 'JUST KIDDING LOL/not really, I lied' bullshit when starting a new thread should promptly have their genitals stomped into an unrecognizable pulp and force-fed to them through a drinking straw.

Not quite, but still disappointed.

Snakes said:

What's with the "just kidding" BS going on around here lately, anyways?

Apparently, some people think it's clever, I guess. Or funny.

I honesty think anybody who pulls this bullshit should have his/her topic Helled immediately.

Chu said:

To be fair, there is REALLY a Wolfenstein movie in the works, to which I thought was the point of this thread.

I actually forgot about that one... Though I thought it was in dev hell, from like a few years back.

Everyone said:

Hell the BS/JK Threads!

Aw, now that's just cruel, hahaa. Amazing how serious people take it, hah.

When I think of Wolfenstein, I think more of an American/European guy taking revenge on and gunfighting lots of Nazis, than of zombie or augmented Soldat armies.

hey, that movie (Frankenstein red army) looks like a naziplotation version of tetsuo or sushi typhoon movies (like robogeisha), i like this things with extreme mutations in it.