ewok opinions

ewoks  

17 members have voted

1. 1. ewoks

• kick-ass tribal warriors
    • they are sooooooo cute
    • death to teddy bears
    • who gives a crap

with all the star wars mania generated by epII:aotc, I just thought I'd bring up an old debate. what do think about the ewoks from rotj?

Heh I used to have a lifesize stuffed ewok years ago, that was my favorite toy =)

That and a dinosaur that made weird noises when I moved it around.

When I was a kid, I used to have a clown that laught hysterically when he sees a movement and he laughts lounder and louder. Not even after a week, it was in the garbage, not because I was tired but one night (2am), the clown was in the closet and he started to laught like crazy for absolutely no reason louder and louder with his flashing eyes. My parents and I freaked so high we immediately threw it in the garbage outside. I got scared for a good week after that :)

But ewoks, I totally hate'em. It's one of the only part in SW ep.6 that I fast forward.

Commercial flash-in-the-pan. Probably won't pop up again outside of "retro" pop culture.

I thought they were OK in Episode VI, but those spin-off movies went too far. Thank you and good day.

They're cute, but totally ridiculous in the Star Wars universe imho.

Lüt said:
Heh I used to have a lifesize stuffed ewok years ago

Don't try to hide it L(u w/dots)t, we know that was last year:)

I didn't mind them, they weren't nearly as bad as say, Jar-Jar Binks in Episode 1. But it was kinda rediculous how they beat the shit out of the empire with all it's big mechanical vehicles and laser guns, etc. =)

Although he wasn't nearly as retarded in Ep 2, so I really didn't mind him this time around.

ewoks are great, 100 times funnier than stupid jar-jar and not nearly ass annoying.

what got me about the ewoks was the choice of deity. hmmmm.....lets anal retentive golden droid, or wookie. that and the whole ending song. I'm glad they cut it out of the special edition.

Yeah, the galaxy celebrating theme was more fitting than just a bunch of Ewoks dancing around makeing sheep-bleating noises.

Me? I don't really care much about Ewoks.
Though I wonder how fast they burn. The costumes, I mean.

I like Jawas.
Conniving little bastards.

Fredrik said:

I guess the Ewoks are the Jawas of Ep. 6, heh :P

You see a Jawa in Jabba's palace ;)

VileSlay said:

phantasm.

Heh, is that the movie where that handyman brigade invades a morgue?

Lüt said:

Heh, is that the movie where that handyman brigade invades a morgue?

I like that. the handyman brigade. but yeah. theres supposed to be a sequel coming out. who knows how much more theyre gonnna screw it up.