Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gardevoir

Shitty Map Contest!

This sounds like fun! Count me in! I'll make mine really crappy!

I also have a crappy map I made already, but it doesn't have an exit so it won't count. I would like someone to test it though, it's for classic ports like DOSBox and Chocolate Doom.

Sing me up too behehe

I won't be posting anything until the closing date however, I have a lot of homework.

Basically I will have 3 or so days to make something decidedly shitty :)

Well then everyone, thanks for all the turdies so far. It's the last day to submit your maps and we are going to start judging.

Gardevoir said:

Well then everyone, thanks for all the turdies so far. It's the last day to submit your maps and we are going to start judging.

I made shit , will you take it?

checking the zandrodum post, it still uses the older link... change it with the mediafire link above here guys!

Awww, no screenshots and brief reviews like here? Too bad because such levels usually aren't any fun to play but it's funny to read about them and look at screenshots. In other words, they only look good on paper.

I might make a map for this, considering I've not mapped or edited any maps in several months.

Dude, it's finished. Also (some) of these maps are actually fun to play (or enough to make you laugh).