Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

Torchlight - Free on GOG.com for 48hrs

http://www.gog.com/news/nodrm_summer_get_torchlight_free_for_48_hours

Not sure how many people are fans of Torchlight on here, but I have heard mixed reviews about it. Regardless, its FREE until June 20th, and they are currently running some great deals on game packs.

I downloaded a copy while the deal is in effect and also bought System Shock 2 since I never once played through either of them.

Gotta admit that I like the hashtag they're using to help promote their summer sales

I purchased Torchlight direct from Runic but might grab a second copy, if only to be DRM-free.

Torchlight 2 outshines it in every possible way, but it's pretty neat of them to offer the first one for free, which seemed like a decent Diablo game, if somewhat uninspired.

Only heard about it once before, so I thought I'd give it a go. Never really played Diablo though, or anything in that nature, so...

I like Torchlight's music by Matt Uelmen. Same guy who did Diablo, and Diablo II.

I bought Torchlight for $5 on Steam ages ago but never finished it until last week. I thought it was a pretty decent game. I really like the art style and things like being able to plop down a portal anywhere to get back to town. I'll be picking up Torchlight 2 whenever I can get it cheap. :p