Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nightmare Doom said:

Of course one thing I do notice from this thread that it has a unhealthy focus/obsession with the Middle East...People believing in Biblical Prophecies much?

You can blame our shared religious/cultural heritage for that, two millennia spent preparing ourselves for the End of Days can't be undone by a single generation shouting "I'M AN ATHEIST!". :P

GreyGhost said:

You can blame our shared religious/cultural heritage for that, two millennia spent preparing ourselves for the End of Days can't be undone by a single generation shouting "I'M AN ATHEIST!". :P

It's because when time changes, fear mongers try to change the context and try to apply it to today even though in reality it's irrelevant though.

Let's just say if there is really some secret cabal or group of believers in the Government trying to fulfill biblical prophecies, point is it won't go well as they planned though hence it makes large scale conspiracies and such unlikely anways.

Plus it's also not how the real world works either and plus when the Bible was written they couldn't see what would happen thousand years from now which they're only talking about what was relevant during the time when it was written (for example: The Book of Revelations was actually describing and a critique of the Roman Empire not the U.S.) which it has no relevance to today.

DoomUK said:

Haven't we kinda been in WW3 for a while now?

Not every country was directly involved in WW1 & 2, before you argue that the worldwide scale of these wars earned them their names.

This.

Perhaps in retrospect, the historians of the future would consider the war on terror as WWIII.

I personally believe the first World War should have technically been the Seven Years War combined with the French and Indian War.

Ugh... guess who the fair and balanced media is trying to humanize and guess who is getting the blame for the chemical weapons and for the massacre that ended the ceasefire? I'm guessing regime change will bring a new era of decency, justice, peace, democracy, understanding, respect for human rights and liberties, prosperity, tolerance of different cultures (unless you're not a Sunni Muslim), I mean, this is getting marketed as a "humanitarian" war right?

Oh and some bonus points for having a general that eats human hearts.

Iran is right to deploy troops to support Assad, especially when the so called freedom fighters are the ones that are exterminating Christian villages.

Al-qaeda II: Electric Jew-galoo.

Seriously, the West is fucking retarded; we're arming the next Taliban.

Assad is a dictator, but he's keeping a somewhat secular, western, society. The rebels have already been killing Orthodox Christians and destroying some of the oldest Christian churches.

Syria is the ancient Christian Holy Ground. It's a shame to be supporting terrorists who wish to destroy it and contort the country into a fundi-nation like Afghanistan or Pakistan.

I also have no clue why Iraq, a Shiite nation, is supporting the rebels. I can't fathom their reasoning, being the whipping boy of the Sunni majority. And lets not forget about the Kurds.

America, Canada, U.K., and Germany need to stop taking-in the Israeli cock and leave Middle East matters to the Middle East.

Technician said:

I also have no clue why Iraq, a Shiite nation, is supporting the rebels. I can't fathom their reasoning, being the whipping boy of the Sunni majority. And lets not forget about the Kurds.

that has a straightforward answer: iraq is not a united nation and the central government doesn't control the sunni/kurdish regions.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41227000/gif/_41227090_iraq_provinces3_map416.gif

Technician said:

Al-qaeda II: Electric Jew-galoo.

Seriously, the West is fucking retarded; we're arming the next Taliban.

Assad is a dictator, but he's keeping a somewhat secular, western, society. The rebels have already been killing Orthodox Christians and destroying some of the oldest Christian churches.

Syria is the ancient Christian Holy Ground. It's a shame to be supporting terrorists who wish to destroy it and contort the country into a fundi-nation like Afghanistan or Pakistan.

America, Canada, U.K., and Germany need to stop taking-in the Israeli cock and leave Middle East matters to the Middle East.

Anti-Semitism alert.

This has nothing to do with Israel but more like setting up Puppet Governments to comply with the West to control and own their resources like oil (this is what they actually mean by "spreading freedom and democracy"), that's the entire reason why we're in the Middle East which is apparently 'good' for the oil industry and plus racism against brown people. In short, it's called Imperialism.

Of course you also hate Israel for the wrong reasons, it's actually nothing more than a White Western/European colonialist state in the Middle East like South Africa was and the rest (the conspiracy theories surrounding it) is rubbishit.

Nightmare Doom said:

Anti-Semitism alert.

Of course you also hate Israel for the wrong reasons, it's actually nothing more than a White Western/European colonialist state in the Middle East like South Africa was and the rest (the conspiracy theories surrounding it) is rubbishit.

No, that's the exact reason I dislike Israel. Also, by your definition, calling anyone who dislikes Israel anti-Semite is cruelly ironic when every nation surrounding them is purely of Semitic stock.

You also cannot downplay Israels involvement in this; they are the country that decided to put this internal battle on center stage by attacking them-- er, I mean, defending themselves. They stuck their nose into this fight. Whoever Israel decides to engage with, the West will follow to the very end.

Technician said:

Assad is a dictator, but he's keeping a somewhat secular, western, society.

So did Gheddaffi and Saddam...uh oh...am I seeing a pattern here?

Maes said:

So did Gheddaffi and Saddam...uh oh...am I seeing a pattern here?

This is the issue. The U.S. would much rather see a land of perpetual internal strife; it's so much easier to intervene. Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, they were all U.S. appointed, but they instead decided to take actions without the States approval. Changing Iraq's petrodollar to Euro was Saddam's death note. Gaddafi wished to change his petrodollar to the gold standard, and the U.S. supported his downfall.

Iran is now insisting on gold payment for their oil, which has me terrified.

Saddam started trading oil with euros instead of dollars and he got hanged. Gaddafi had a gold dinar plan and would've freed entire Africa from the private central bank system and he got sodomized with a big kitchen knife. So there you have it.

Furthermore, Libya was listed on the UN's Human Development Index list as the top country in Africa, now it's turned into the Dark Ages. Al-Qaeda rules!

The entire neo-con agenda in the Middle East is based on the Carter-doctrine from 1980 written by Zbigniew Brzezinski, who has one consuming hatred for Russia. Obama, Brzezinski's puppet, openly called for the bombing of Pakistan back in 2007. Goes beyond the immediate neo-con plan for a war with Iran. War with a country of 160 million people and they have nuclear weapons.

The battlefield is now in Africa between the US and China for strategic raw materials, minerals and other goodies. Kick the Chinese out of Africa, surely with the help of US AFRICOM and make them seek oil in Eastern Siberia. Putin will get a headache because there are few Russians guarding the oil fields there. Damn.

Technician said:

No, that's the exact reason I dislike Israel. Also, by your definition, calling anyone who dislikes Israel anti-Semite is cruelly ironic when every nation surrounding them is purely of Semitic stock.

You also cannot downplay Israels involvement in this; they are the country that decided to put this internal battle on center stage by attacking them-- er, I mean, defending themselves. They stuck their nose into this fight. Whoever Israel decides to engage with, the West will follow to the very end.

No I never said that calling anyone who dislikes Israel is a anti-semitie, What I meant that it's actually interchangeable that anyone could replace the "Jews" with "Zionists"/"Israel" in a veiled behalf but still means the same thing in the end hence it's anti-semitic but doesn't mean it's immune to criticism which I just tried to explain mine but yet I get this what I'm about to explain below.....

Which secondly that's bullshit since you make it sound like that Israel controls the western world which is exactly where the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories lie (the entire thing can be traced back to the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which is where it's entirely based on which even though the book was a hoax created by Tsarist Russia to divert people's away towards a strawman which is exactly what anti-Semitic conspiracies are doing now using Israel as if nothing has changed) and also what that was exactly what I meant what I've said that 'everything is else surrounding it is rubbishit' where in reality it's the other way around where it's the U.S. that controls the western world not Israel.

Well another thing to too to consider that U.S. and Israel are allies and plus they get quid pro quo from Israel as well also not to mention that Israel is also more of a military outpost of the U.S. than it "controls the world" though.

Reports: Unrest in China's Xinjiang kills 35

A very dangerous game played by the geo politicians against the People's Republic of China using riots as a destabilization campaign with the Uighurs against the Chinese.

Pick a fight with a country of 1.5 billion people? It looks more that there will be no attack on Iran, but rather play the Islamic Republic against Russia and China as a kamikaze puppet for imperialist purposes. Essentially, another hundred years of US / UK world domination.

Remember, the British managed to play Ethiopia against Somalia back in 2007 as a means for starting conflict on the continent that is the most vital one right now to US influence. Kick the Chinese out, and they have managed to cut Sudan into two parts. Wasn't it Joe Biden screaming for the invasion of Sudan back in 2008 during the presidential election debates? Why? Because China gets 7 per cent of their oil from the Bashir government.

Source: Justice Department investigates ex-vice chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff

Now that the code is online, all kinds of folks can hack and crack and destroy power plants all over the world, correct?