Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacatou

Journey to Hell (1st release) demos [-complevel 2]

This hole took me two weeks to fill: Journey to Hell MAP23 UV-Max in 35:57. Prboom+

Anyone (j4rio, SAV88, etc.) willing to help with the remaining gaps yet to be filled with even one run. MAP08 is impossible due to a missing key. That leaves 17, 18, 20, 27 and 29. 27 is definitely possible out of these. I can make it to the blue key in 20 by playing very carefully. The start for 29 is the part that causes way too many problems as there's no BFG. I can't make it past the start of 17. For 18, I haven't tried because the last room is too difficult.

jth23m3557.zip

Journey to Hell MAP27 UV-Max in 21:52. The start is really the only difficult part. Woohoo! 100th demo at the DSDA for me. I think MAP29 is actually quite possible if you play sensibly. The main issue is exiting the map without killing all the monsters cause the exit is really annoyingly large.

jth27m2152.zip

MAP20 UV-Max in 56:01. Only two maps left 08 and 18. 08 cannot be completed due to a missing key and 18 is GZDoom only due to a switch not working in prboom+.

jth20m5601.zip