Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insomniak

Doom: the sitcom

Shit...the marine looks more like the woman and vice versa.

Anyway, it's cheap and lame. Whoever made that should think of something funnier.

Weedster said:

Whoever made that should think of something funnier.

Good concept I think, just piss-poor execution.

We need Zaldron to make a real one.

Man I remember being disappointed when I was looking forward to the next Photoshop Phriday... Even though StarkRavingMad's Counterstrike pic ruled... I can't post it up at the moment since I'm on the PC at school and I can't link it because they took it down... I'll post it up when I get home... Or something... o_O

Later guys.
Andy

Is there a particular reason I can't post attachments or something? What am I on your guys' bad side? :( I WANTED TO POST THAT PIC UP!

...I'll have to settle for something else...

I doubt the Image tag works but fuck, it's worth a try... Otherwise... Here is a good link...

Astewart41 said:

I doubt the Image tag works but fuck, it's worth a try...

They work, as long as you enter them properly.

Fixed, BTW ;)

*ROTFLMAO* Hahahahaha Lüt your title! Gah I haven't been on DW for a long time... AndrewB got banned eh? Hahaha what a tosser... Hehehe

Nice to talk to you, again, Lüt. :)

You lazy bum Lüt... You need to get on AIM more often! Or did you block me? :S Haha

I don't even hit mIRC anymore, but maybe I'll head over to #doom someday... I hardly map for Doom anymore, it's Half-Life and Opposing Force now... I make some pretty good DM maps for Op4 so ehh... Yeah! And I skate a lot... Haha I dunno why I put that there... o_O

Hell, that first image was horse shite. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Astewart41 said:

You lazy bum Lüt... You need to get on AIM more often! Or did you block me? :S Haha

Oh heh, I forgot I blocked everybody except Millennium team members 6 weeks ago... I was expecting to be done by now of course :P

OK, fixed.

Shouldn't that read blocked all Millennium team members and not visa versa? :P

So you want to get into Photoshop Phridays stuff, eh?

Well -

Yeah, I can't wait until tomorrow...another Photoshop Phriday! Yay!

WTF... Stupid gay ass image code... :(

I wonder what tomorrow's Photoshop Phriday will bring... :D

Oh! Okay they do the image tags differently here... :/

That blows... WTF?! Argh

The SRM Counterstrike pic owned... I liked that one... Hehe, David Schwimmer as O.M.G Camping Fag... Hahahahahahaha

darknation said:

Last Phototshop Phriday (collectable plates) there were a few entries by a Linguica... any relation?

Yeah...I saw those. Either it was Ling, or someone who was trying to impersonate him. The plates weren't to funny, just kinda odd. Except the Bea Arthur one...heh.

maxX = 640
maxY = 480
maxSize = uuh dunno, 80k I guess. I ought to find the real rules by Ling.

Hmmm...whatever. I make a point of just posting images that fit on ~ 1/2 of the screen (i have 1024 x 768 resolution), and don't I post any animated thingys.

AndrewB said:

These forums completely stink. If I were in charge, I'd ban about half of the people here. Bunch of SA-worshipping goth wannabes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry!

I didn't even read that post up until a minute ago... KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEE

EDIT: It's a shame I have that guy's first name... :(