Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lemming

How long 'til public?

Not to put undue pressure on the poor guy who's writing this, but what's the current status of development? How close are we to a public Alpha/Beta?

I really appreciate the work Timmie's doing--regardless of pace. I used to play the old ZDoomGL, but gave up when its basic issues went uncorrected because Kokak couldn't keep maintaining it.

Hmmm, I think all that needs to be done before a (primitive) public beta version can be released is the sky & fonts (menus / console)...

Cool. I saw the screenshots when Timmie posted them earlier. If the actual game looks as good as the screenshots would suggest--in pre-beta, no less--I can't wait to see what the "finished product" is like!

Yeah, the screenshots don't do justice to the actual thing. It is looking really good. Timmie just got the fonts working, although rather slowly at the moment, but that will all be fixed...

lemming said:

Cool. I saw the screenshots when Timmie posted them earlier. If the actual game looks as good as the screenshots would suggest--in pre-beta, no less--I can't wait to see what the "finished product" is like!

Thank ya, sir!

/me goes back to work on the damn fonts

Fredrik said:

Yeah go get it done :)

you know, I already did what you're planning to do =P

Fredrik said:

Huh? What?

you're posting in every forum so that the main page only displays "fredrik"

=P

Oh, that? No, not really... I already did that six months ago... right now I'm just bored...

Fredrik said:

Oh, that? No, not really... I already did that six months ago... right now I'm just bored...

what? you can do it twice and the one time I do it I get threats from ling? discrimination!

Ling wasn't very happy when fredrik did it either.

Well, is it done yet, timmie?!?!?!
/me taps foot impatiently

Yeah, we're waiting!
BTW, what's going on with ZDoom 1.23?

DooMBoy said:

Well, is it done yet, timmie?!?!?!
/me taps foot impatiently

Not yet... I got practically nothing done this weekend (bachelor parties do that to you) :)

Shhh.....don't talk about cake or Liam the Bard's apt to come over here, and talk about Comfort Eagle again.
:P

DooMBoy said:

Shhh.....don't talk about cake or Liam the Bard's apt to come over here, and talk about Comfort Eagle again.
:P

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

I see you've learned how to put two quotes in your asinine posts instead of one. Way to go. :P I can do that to. Watch!

Gimme DWJ3!

Uh, it probably ain't gonna happen anytime soon, so

stupidity cannot be concealed.

Well? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?!?

My sanity depends on the new version of ZDoomGL!

(OK, well, not really, but if it makes timmie work any faster, who cares?)

_argv[-1] said:
Well? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?!?

My sanity depends on the new version of ZDoomGL!

(OK, well, not really, but if it makes timmie work any faster, who cares?)

Close! But I'm pretty busy with work/wedding planning right now, so I haven't had much time to work on it. Next week should be better because the wedding will be all over!

timmie said:

Close! But I'm pretty busy with work/wedding planning right now, so I haven't had much time to work on it. Next week should be better because the wedding will be all over!

You're going to spend your honeymoon writing code?

DooMBoy barked:
I see you've learned how to put two quotes in your asinine posts instead of one. Way to go. :P I can do that to. Watch!

Gimme DWJ3!

Uh, it probably ain't gonna happen anytime soon, so

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

that's sad, quoting your own title.