Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MisriHalek

My vision for Interception II

I've posted before a flying saucer for use in interception 2.
Now I have expanded this a little, I've made the DeHackEd for an "alien electrifier", the replacement for Former Human. The graphic is a placeholder although it is model based (If the model is acceptable, I want a skin for it to make the graphic). This is a melee attacker, but with a fast weapon (like a slow chainsaw).
The DeHackEd also replaces the Icon Thrower with a BFG Spitter.

The link (now I use FileSmelt)
http://www.filesmelt.com/dl/Intercep2.zip
Sorry for using intercep2 as a name

I wish that interception II will also replace the pistol and shotgun with another alien weapons (e.g. Shotgun will become Pulsator, a weapon charged by crystals, fires pulses of light). Also no puff (no bullet weapons, all are electric and photo weapons). Also teleport fog must change.

This sounds kinda horrible.

I'm playing (slowly) through Interception right now; I personally just like that it's Doom 2 without much in the way of modification.

Sorry for making this vision a new thread, I thought that the original thread is dead, also this is a new vision for interception II, based on the first vision on the older thread, when it was planned to be a Partial Conversion.

For who ask whether this stuff works in vanilla or no, this is tested on chocolate-doom using -merge parameter instead of -file, because it contains new graphics (to work on vanilla, I think manual merging with original doom sprites is needed).

Anyway, I have re-posted this in the interception II thread.