Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linkrulezall

Oh shit. It's real.

Don't know if it's a "true sequel" as claimed by the uploader, but it's undoubtedly a shameless regurgitation of Terry in full-blown juvenile retard mode.

I like how shit this wad is.

I clicked the link but the video would not load. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that printz has an accurate description in his post, therefore eliminating any need to watch said link in the first place.

Why oh why promote shit like this

esselfortium said:

So do you have any posts that aren't about Terry wads, Linkrulezall?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. A quick search of my name will reveal multiple non-terry related posts.

GreyGhost said:

Don't know if it's a "true sequel" as claimed by the uploader, but it's undoubtedly a shameless regurgitation of Terry in full-blown juvenile retard mode.

Terry himself claimed it was his on his youtube channel (UltimateAVGN).

GreyGhost said:

Don't know if it's a "true sequel"...

I hate to say it, but it's a confirmed WIP of Terry.

Linkrulezall said:

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. A quick search of my name will reveal multiple non-terry related posts.

It was a quick search of your name that prompted me to ask.

Kontra Kommando said:

and this

[DRAKKHEN HATE VIDEO]

Well, I played Drakkhen on a console (Super Famicom/SNES), and for a game on console it's very complex and immersive. You may just have to be lucky or save scum a little, but that's common with RPGs :)

Terry wads are to Doom what the Hard Head games were to arcades: a total, rectal sodomization of your childhood (and adulthood)

Maes said:

Terry wads are to Doom what the Hard Head games were to arcades: a total, rectal sodomization of your childhood (and adulthood).

That's pretty deep for a kids game.

printz said:

Well, I played Drakkhen on a console (Super Famicom/SNES), and for a game on console it's very complex and immersive. You may just have to be lucky or save scum a little, but that's common with RPGs :)

I used to play it for the SNES back in the day as well. It had some cool enemies, and the night-time constellation monsters were pretty creepy. I actually like the game, but the video made it seem like this terry wad. Particularly the impossible to kill dog-head, that shoots lasers out of it's eyes. It was way out of my league to beat, back when I was an adolescent.

Also, I used to have Ring King as well on NES. Nobody really took notice to the BJ corner part back then though lol

Kontra Kommando said:

I'd like to see a TAS play a Terry WAD.

The most efficient way to TAS a Terry WAD is not to play it at all. If you want, I can make a TAS video where I DON'T even start ZDoom.

Maes said:

The most efficient way to TAS a Terry WAD is not to play it at all. If you want, I can make a TAS video where I DON'T even start ZDoom.

I figured as much. It should just go the extra length, and automatically delete the WAD.

Obsidian said:

Aren't you supposed to be against Terry? Come out of the freaking closet, boy.

Nobody knows what my alignment with Terry is. Not even myself.

Linkrulezall said:

Nobody knows what my alignment with Terry is. Not even myself.

Perhaps you're a moderate progressive?

Chaotic Evil, for sure! I would know, I'm Chaotic Neutral myself. ;-)

Don't we have a bad games thread?